Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, check out this sweet tacticool crapshow:

Down%20under%20Red%20Rock%20Raptor%202.jpg

Looks like something the main bad guy from the Mummy movies would have used.

Yep, saw that one. :)
They also have a Bush Dagger...

http://www.downunderknives.com/files/images/bushdagger02thumb.jpg

Practical, for all the times you're attacked by zombie Nazi paratroopers while on a hike. :thumbup:

Or maybe this Klingon bad-boy BS:

DUKDAe.jpg

Something something sharpened fantasy objects:

DUKBDc.jpg

The thing is, there'll be someone else who likes them...
"Those who live in houses made of knives shouldn't shove each other against the walls", as the old proverb says. :D

... Yeah, I think this thread has kinda run its course for now. We're starting to get fairly reasonable knives that are just outside of the general spectrum of interests of those who post here. Push daggers? Khukri / Xiphos? Seriously? We're reaching here. We should lock this down and wait for next year's run of Quartermaster, Strider, and Medford knives, and we can sprinkle some United Cutlery and Fury up in there as well.

... Yeah, I think this thread has kinda run its course for now. We're starting to get fairly reasonable knives that are just outside of the general spectrum of interests of those who post here. Push daggers? Khukri / Xiphos? Seriously? We're reaching here. We should lock this down and wait for next year's run of Quartermaster, Strider, and Medford knives, and we can sprinkle some United Cutlery and Fury up in there as well.

Well, the one guy had a point, people are starting to post purpose driven designs and are like "SO TACTICOOOL LOL". So, at this point, it probably has run its course. Also, knives purposely made to shiv someone are pretty tacticool, in my estimations. LOL

Now THIS is tacticlol:

zzzzzzz_zpsxcewl9im.jpg

Been in a bunch of movies, including the Fifth Element.
With the double point, it isn't even good for opening letters, which is something most daggers are good at.

Low-end steel, questionable construction, no practical use...yet I bought it recently, BECAUSE it sucked. :)
Oh yeah, it also isn't very sharp...but if you ding the tip against the desk, it makes a passable tuning fork. :D

This thread hasn't run its course...yall simply aren't looking on the right part of the internet:)
I present to you..the "kabar" sword
e2a093232066d8379a75179eb8ec1f31.jpg

The tactical pukko
776446804e5a502d4fe64939d4cd9f01.jpg

The "holy crap I need a dozen throwing knives pronto!"
f62c3412a65b05e0f9ab57556523bf52.jpg

This thread hasn't run its course...yall simply aren't looking on the right part of the internet:)

The tactical pukko
776446804e5a502d4fe64939d4cd9f01.jpg

The "holy crap I need a dozen throwing knives pronto!"
f62c3412a65b05e0f9ab57556523bf52.jpg

All things considered, I'd probably buy the first two if I saw 'em on a flea market table! LOL

The third though....yeah, not a fan of throwing knives.

1a36c8b12fd41b28ba421ddde6fe0c72.jpg

I bought this a few years ago thinking.
.well I don't really know. But it literally has no edge to it. And I just realized it's not a bayonet, because it can't be attached a gun.

Now THIS is tacticlol:

zzzzzzz_zpsxcewl9im.jpg

With the double point, it isn't even good for opening letters, which is something most daggers are good at.

Low-end steel, questionable construction, no practical use...yet I bought it recently, BECAUSE it sucked. :)
Oh yeah, it also isn't very sharp...but if you ding the tip against the desk, it makes a passable tuning fork. :D

Holy Hell! I have one too:D I like to call it The Double Penetrator! (with a mandatory exclamation mark).

B8BE3BB8-08A1-4A9F-A941-798BEB3E4979_zpshhietn5j.jpg

Does yours have a serial number?

Mine says SERIAL #PROTO...which I assume is short for Protozoa:D:D:D

Yours must be extra awesome. :)
Mine has serial number 5699.

It also says "handcrafted in China"...:D

I think it might work as a prong for barbeques; that's the only legitimate use I've thought up so far.
But when my friends went to college those many years ago, a guy they knew had one.
I was young, and thought "Whoa, look at that...it's so cool!"

Later on I realized that it was total crap.
But then I realized, "You know what, I want that total crap. I'm going to buy it!"

And now I have a knife truly worthy of the tacticlol thread. :thumbup:

Yours must be extra awesome. :)
Mine has serial number 5699.

It also says "handcrafted in China"...:D

I think it might work as a prong for barbeques; that's the only legitimate use I've thought up so far.
But when my friends went to college those many years ago, a guy they knew had one.
I was young, and thought "Whoa, look at that...it's so cool!"

Later on I realized that it was total crap.
But then I realized, "You know what, I want that total crap. I'm going to buy it!"

And now I have a knife truly worthy of the tacticlol thread. :thumbup:

LOL! Mine was "handcrafted" too, so it must be of superb quality:D

I bought mine during a drunken shopping spree on BudK a few years ago. Me and my buddy bought a bunch of crap to "test" and the Double Penetrator still remains LNIB (sell it to ya for $400;)).

LOL! Mine was "handcrafted" too, so it must be of superb quality:D

I bought mine after a drunken shopping spree on BudK a few years ago. Me and my buddy bought a bunch of crap to "test" and the Double Penetrator still remains LNIB (sell it to ya for $400;)).

At least you have the excuse of drinking...I was sober when I bought mine! :eek:
$400 seems like quite the bargain for a prototype of this magnificent blade; I don't think I could handle the guilt by robbing you of its true worth. ;)

Strangely, I find myself liking it more due to this thread. :D

This post offends my feelings. The Kabar sword is one of the baddest blades on the planet, a veritable edged mechanized division. It's the A-10 Thunderbolt II of swords!

The one pictured looks like something took a bite out of the blade, though. Not sure what's up with that. :confused:

Now THIS is tacticlol:

zzzzzzz_zpsxcewl9im.jpg

Yes, the execution of this particular specimen isn't great, however so called benthic knife is known for a long time:

image1.JPG

There is nothing tacticool in the two blades - they produce two cavities when stabbing and complicate the wound.
For someone that knows how to use it, this tool is far from tacticool... :D

Yes, the execution of this particular specimen isn't great, however so called benthic knife is known for a long time:

image1.JPG

There is nothing tacticool in the two blades - they produce two cavities when stabbing and complicate the wound.
For someone that knows how to use it, this tool is far from tacticool... :D

Whoa... Easy now!

You could poke an eye out with that thing!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back