Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCN9535.jpg

What about regular knifes that they try to up sell as elite tactical knives? https://www.knife-depot.com/knife-297106.html

The best part is the description:
"A reissue of extremely rare standard issue knife. In the late 1940's, General Curtis LeMay, the head of the Strategic Air Command (SAC), authorized the creation of a survival kit for the crews of the long range bombers. Requirements were to be an effective tool for survival in the wild, with the ability to perform a number of functions to include field dressing and cleaning fish. A must was that the knife had to be lightweight. The Air Force reviewed the Randall Model 14, but deemed it too heavy. Decision makers who were well aware of the "Tree Brand" product requested input from Boker. The initial production of 300 pieces for evaluation resulted in immediate approval and the Boker fixed blade became the official survival knife of the U.S. Air Force."

9_5579e1dea659b5.27558183.jpg

I'm not an expert...But did the AF actually have an issued knife in WW2? I always thought it wasn't until Viet Nam. But my favorite part is the "The Randall was too heavy" lmao

Yeah I am, it's just the square cutouts is so ugly and confusing to me I'd gladly choose the green zombie knife over it. I can see the cutout snapping over regular use, the zombie knife looks to be at least +5 in durability and +4 in agility just by the shape. :p
This guy knows what I'm talking about :D
knifemaster.jpg

......there is more backyard samurais coming at you!

Well, I'm going to have to stop reading this thread for a while. It's been one of my favorites but, what I dearly hope is just trolling rather than seriousness, is making it unreadable.

All hail the Great J. Lightning!!!!!!! The FUNNIEST part about that knife is that it got a good "I bought an add" review in the old Tactical Knives magazine and the dude came on one of the forums to "defend his honor" :D to be fair, he did drop his prices by a couple of hundred dollars for the top models. If you want a HUGE laugh. scroll through the 5 or so pages of the "survival sheath" section" until you get to the price!!!!!!!
024fa6f9e70dc912214faab25abe1577.jpg

This thing has more functions than my Ronco food processor/dehydrator combo.

All hail the Great J. Lightning!!!!!!! The FUNNIEST part about that knife is that it got a good "I bought an add" review in the old Tactical Knives magazine and the dude came on one of the forums to "defend his honor" :D to be fair, he did drop his prices by a couple of hundred dollars for the top models. If you want a HUGE laugh. scroll through the 5 or so pages of the "survival sheath" section" until you get to the price!!!!!!!

I'd say funniest thing about this knife is its minimum cutting edge in relation to its size...

Where are it's flashlights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back