Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
You uh...you have no idea what this thread is about, do you? LOL

Did you already forget about the full retard gun knife I quoted?

I mean, I'm sure all the mall ninjas who own all the other super tacticool "sentry-removal" trash posted in here would argue that their knives don't look ridiculous in the slightest, no?

I don't ever recall saying that Steel Flame jewelry did not look ridiculous. I do recall saying that I don't own anything from them.

Steel Flame is kept in business by the same people who keep all the other man-jewelry companies in business.

Sure it is, but I'm pretty sure a thread called "Steel Flame is stupid!" would get shut down rather quickly.

That's just not something I respect, sorry. Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your knife clips.

I don't think anyone care's what you respect, I certainly don't, and once again... you post that I have Steel Flame pocket clips... CAN YOU READ?

Did you already forget about the full retard gun knife I quoted?

I don't ever recall saying that Steel Flame jewelry did not look ridiculous. I do recall saying that I don't own anything from them.

Sure it is, but I'm pretty sure a thread called "Steel Flame is stupid!" would get shut down rather quickly.

I don't think anyone care's what you respect, I certainly don't, and once again... you post that I have Steel Flame pocket clips... CAN YOU READ?

LOL dude, move on, no one cares about your singed feelings. This is my last response to you. Good day.

LOL dude, move on, no one cares about your singed feelings. This is my last response to you. Good day.

Well_bye.jpg

This monstrosity is marketed as an "Urban Survival Tool." I think this is more Tacticlol than a skull pocket clip on a custom Emerson, but I digress.

01bo047all.jpg

What about regular knifes that they try to up sell as elite tactical knives? https://www.knife-depot.com/knife-297106.html

The best part is the description:

9_5579e1dea659b5.27558183.jpg

I'm not an expert...But did the AF actually have an issued knife in WW2? I always thought it wasn't until Viet Nam. But my favorite part is the "The Randall was too heavy" lmao

As John Larsen mentioned a bit back, the Boker 155 (which the above knife is somewhat patterned after) was an issued knife in some Air Force survival kits. You can see the original, and read some of the story on them here - http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/for...arce-usaf-blade-the-boker-155-survival-knife/ .

I don't like SF clips because it looks retarded to have a bunch of crap glued to a clip. A bead on a lanyard is fine because it doesn't crowd or take away from the knife

The knife should be the important thing not the clip

13072010148.jpg

Last edited:
I don't like SF clips because it looks retarded to have a bunch of crap glued to a clip. A bead on a lanyard is fine because it doesn't crowd or take away from the knife

The knife should be the important thing not the clip

IMO, it's ugly, but it's not Tacticlol or Tactical in anyway, which is the point I was making.

If the essence of something being "tactical" is something that flat out performs over anything else, wouldn't these pocket clip accessories be the epitome of a hypocritical addition to a "tactical based design"? Hence the "tacticlol" designation.

Whether you like them or not, own them or not, understand them or not is irrelevant.

They take something and make it less on an effective tool for any task aside from "looking cool". Please remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and in this certain circumstance, the beholder is very near legally blind... :rolleyes:
-------
I have a watch, and I wear it when I go hiking and camping. I don't wear jewelry, with the exception of a wedding band (if/when that day comes), but that would be due to the significance behind it, not to make my finger "look cool".

It doesn't look ridiculous to the guy who owns it...

How do you know that? I own quite a few tacticlol knives, and I'm well aware of how ridiculous they look to many others, despite their appeal to me. I acknowledge the fact that they're tacticlol, I just don't care that they're tacticlol. ;):thumbup:

Only a 12 year old would think having a bunch of crusader shields and skulls on a pocket clip to be cool. If I pulled that outta my pocket I'd be embarrassed at myself lol

IMO, it's ugly, but it's not Tacticlol or Tactical in anyway, which is the point I was making.
Anything with a skull on it except horror movies or Halloween decorations becomes Tacticlol. It's a childish way of proclaiming "I'm bad!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back