1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Tacticlol Knives

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by TwitchyBlade, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob S.

Rob S. Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 8, 2015
  2. osvcap

osvcap Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2011
    What are those Hinderer skull tab fillers going for these days?

3. NJBillK

NJBillK Custom Leather and Fixed Blade modifications.

Mar 27, 2014
    Afaik, too much.

For clarification see my post on the previous page, and the one and a half pages before that of bickering between two other members.

4. DAVE_M

DAVE_M

Jun 16, 2010
    I don't think either of you understand what that knife was designed for.

This thread itself is Tacticlol... Some of you are posting Art knives and Collector pieces by well known makers and calling them Tacticlol, when they never had any intention of the knife doing anything other than sitting on a shelf to be displayed. Those are the same makers that have designed the knives you probably carry in your pocket and don't think are stupid.

So far, in three pages, I've realized that the majority of you are this kid...

[​IMG]

5. DAVE_M

DAVE_M

Jun 16, 2010
    How much do little chunks of carbon set into a metal ring cost?

I spent thousands on my wife's ring, because it means a lot to her. I think it's stupid. I had a custom ring made to my specifications for $100, and my wife thinks it's awesome, but my parents think it's stupid and say I should have bought a gold ring with diamonds.

Point being, I don't tell my wife I think it's stupid and I don't see why all of you are making a bid deal out of someone who put jewelry on their knife...

This thread is about "Tacticlol" knives, not bedazzled knives.

6. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod

Apr 6, 2000
    I imagine this topic has been done to death, by now.

urrkkkhh ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.