Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
1vNwaQq.jpg

rdq2f5B.jpg

Afaik, too much.

For clarification see my post on the previous page, and the one and a half pages before that of bickering between two other members.

Um, I think lots of people would say that it IS actually...

For sure; by the current voting that's double Tactilol. No beads or jewelry needed.

I don't think either of you understand what that knife was designed for.

This thread itself is Tacticlol... Some of you are posting Art knives and Collector pieces by well known makers and calling them Tacticlol, when they never had any intention of the knife doing anything other than sitting on a shelf to be displayed. Those are the same makers that have designed the knives you probably carry in your pocket and don't think are stupid.

So far, in three pages, I've realized that the majority of you are this kid...

Stop-liking-what-I-dont-like.jpg

What are those Hinderer skull tab fillers going for these days?

How much do little chunks of carbon set into a metal ring cost?

I spent thousands on my wife's ring, because it means a lot to her. I think it's stupid. I had a custom ring made to my specifications for $100, and my wife thinks it's awesome, but my parents think it's stupid and say I should have bought a gold ring with diamonds.

Point being, I don't tell my wife I think it's stupid and I don't see why all of you are making a bid deal out of someone who put jewelry on their knife...

This thread is about "Tacticlol" knives, not bedazzled knives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back