Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you even hold this thing?

What the...how are you even supposed to use that thing? Are you supposed to swing it? Seems kinda hazardous with that handle spike. Punch with it? seems like all that top weight would make punching more of an effort... And so on.

What the...how are you even supposed to use that thing? Are you supposed to swing it? Seems kinda hazardous with that handle spike. Punch with it? seems like all that top weight would make punching more of an effort... And so on.
Maybe if you used it on a zombie it would make sense.

Speaking of really stupid; check this out:
557844_367081786732672_1567753659_n.jpg

I think this guy tried selling this on Zombie Squad by doing a "review" as a customer who purchased the "best zombie killing" tool in the world.

Needless to say, it didn't go over very well.

http://www.zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=104704&hilit=Zombie+Saber

^Exactly, I respect Mr.Brous, but he dun goofed this time. The spine is ridiculous, IMO. If your gonna make a serrated knife, copy the spyderedge!

I know this is an old post but the spine is meant as an impact weapon not as a cutting edge. As for the knife, meh. But Brous is a great innovative designer.

I summon the dark forces of these forums to breath new life into this thread because I want to LAUGH! LIVE DAMN YOU LIIIVVVEEE!

I think they are meant to be places to break off a piece, so you can I don't know do something else with the fragments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back