Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Wow, in a thread full of terrible knives, this Brous still manages to stand out as being a particularly idiotic design.

Weird, isn' t it ? Especially because most of the other knives are some cheap United Cutlery or BudK crap.
You could probably buy half the BudK catalog for the price of this thing.

Found another one, I wonder how you are supposed to use it ?
02ry149.jpg

That twisted Boker actually doesn't look too ba.... Nope nevermind I can't imagine a comfortable way to use it.
From Boker,
Overall length: 9 1/4"
Blade length: 2 1/2"
Weight: 6.6 oz.
Blade material: 440

I still can't believe Jason came out with something like that. I mean the T4 is such a beautiful functional knife

1zbcjly.jpg

Well... it's not my style for sure. I just think the first one looks like a project from a teenager and the other ones look like action movie props.

Are you following the whole "tacticlol" concept. That we are goofing on knives that look like "action movie props"?

Weird, isn' t it ? Especially because most of the other knives are some cheap United Cutlery or BudK crap.
You could probably buy half the BudK catalog for the price of this thing.

02ry149.jpg

Ha, I think the last time that one was posted was when I posted it eighteen months ago:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/748204-Tacticlol-Knives?p=11763788#post11763788

I forgot this thread. I love this thread. :)

02ry149.jpg

I hate to admit it, but I kind of like this one as a piece of sculpture. Maybe an icepick? After reading this thread, the bar is set pretty low..........

Are you following the whole "tacticlol" concept. That we are goofing on knives that look like "action movie props"?

Yeah I am, it's just the square cutouts is so ugly and confusing to me I'd gladly choose the green zombie knife over it. I can see the cutout snapping over regular use, the zombie knife looks to be at least +5 in durability and +4 in agility just by the shape. :p
This guy knows what I'm talking about :D
knifemaster.jpg

Last edited:
Just because it's got a couple too many zeros on the end of the price doesn't exclude it from tacticlol

MFPRATDOFLMFLM.jpg

Personally, I wouldn't include that Szabo here. Most of his designs are undoubtedly pretty funky looking but are designed for one very specific purpose. I also can't recall ever hearing any knowledgeable people say anything but positives about him as an instructor.

But yeah, not my cup of tea at all.

eta: He's based out of Miami, or at least he used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back