Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
I especially enjoy the running, spinning, discus-like wind-up technique. Power Chop!

Yeah, plus Mr. wind-up-chop has at least two sizeable fixed blades and a large folder on him in addition to the machete. Way to be prepared, you might lose a knife in the skull of a mall zombie!

when a mall ninja teenager gets rich and starts is own knife company you get Lynn

though I have to admit I love my old axis lock version cold steel ak47

Yeah, plus Mr. wind-up-chop has at least two sizeable fixed blades and a large folder on him in addition to the machete. Way to be prepared, you might lose a knife in the skull of a mall zombie!

Perhaps you didn't notice these events are taking place in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, courtesy of the "Fallout" backdrop.

here's a nice little gem. doesn't help that he's dressed like a actual ninja

5846146661_3064aa4b8d.jpg

They're still respected.
It's all about marketing; knife companies cannot make all the knives you want if they go out of business.
The funny thing is that the Ka-Bar zombie knives are actually well made and work out in the woods, or around the yard. :)

The majority of the KABAR Zombie series are just gimmicky colors, not in function. Not all my cup o tea, but plenty useful. The toxic green is popular. So why not capitalize on it while it's a thing. Hell, I bought the Green version of the Mule. Same solid knife, just easier to find if I drop it. No different than the current trend on orange. Tons of orange knives out there.

They haven't abandoned their bread and butter knives, just picking up a few new fans with a different angle.

here's a nice little gem. doesn't help that he's dressed like a actual ninja

5846146661_3064aa4b8d.jpg

Saddest part: He really is proud of that pic. Probably shows it to get chicks: odds are still a virgin.

The sword: Mini Mart or Asian variety store on sale for $25?

I wish we could do a full inventory of those bags!! I am curious to see what a real "prepper" needs. I do like the gray sweat suit uniform and the Santa Clause camo blanky in the background!
I would like to see him shoot, wearing that back, um, front pack.

A different look for the "don't worry I'm from the internet" kid. I'm sure there's a Mantis somewhere in the area.

xlarge.jpg

Now, I'll preface this with the statement that these machetes aren't very tacticlol. In fact, it's one of the most traditional, non-tactical blades Cold Steel makes. But Lynn Thompson has determined that every knife they make must be marketed exclusively to mall ninjas, and it makes for some very entertaining video.

I lost it at 17 seconds... you'll see why.

[video=youtube;I13-oGpEP0I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I13-oGpEP0I[/video]

The way these guys all wear what look like Aryan Nation uniforms while they're screaming out their war-cries cracks me right up. The bald dude with the two throwing knives jammed in his belt as he does his little ballerina twirl to attack that bamboo with the machete is equally amusing. Gotta love CS videos, always high on entertainment value! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back