Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this today....

00808_kEm4ImFiOvm_600x450.jpg

01515_iHPMOWnSwff_600x450.jpg

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/spo/4907311167.html

Looks like something someone made in prison to shank people with. It reminds me a little bit of Condor's pipe/boar spear thing:

60295.jpg

that looks like a bayonet to me...
But yeah, wtf Craigslist. Cut and file some pipe, wrap it in neon green string and slap the word "zombie" in the description and people are supposed to buy it for $10 a pop eh??

But yeah, wtf Craigslist. Cut and file some pipe, wrap it in neon green string and slap the word "zombie" in the description and people are supposed to buy it for $10 a pop eh??

Well, after all, it *is* "coated with a heavy duty truck bed liner for extra protection". :rolleyes:

soda

Enemy no1 - soda! He clearly hates it more than anything else

LMFAO friend... I cant believe people buy into this marketing bull crap. Its reminds me of every video on the BUDK website. Most of the vidoes are absurd.

I bet he was a sticky mess after that shoot. Yuck! God I cant stop laughing.

This made me chuckle out loud! I do believe I could get 3 rounds in him with a musket loader if I didn't fall down laughing at him first.

That was a riot. I hope everyone realizes that the fat guy is actually joking and making fun of the "HMM just hanging around guy". Soooo funny!

Last edited:
Did you see my top 10 rejected names list?

Top 10 Rejected TOPS Knives names :
#10: Slashy McChestwound
#9: The Belly Opener
#8: Screeching War Eagle of Furious Righteous Vengeance
#7: Kartoid Kutter
#6: Tactical Butterknife
#5: The Devil's Boning Knife
#4: P.E.W.: Pointy Edged Wonderful!
#3: BADASS-ASSIN
#2: Satan's Spackle Knife
#1: iStab

TOPS marketing team has been surrounded by soda too......or,maybe some sort of other substance i guess

i just bought a Boker Jim Wagner knife, a well known tacticlol knife, and i have to admit i actually like it a lot. its a decent lockback with a funky blade. ive wanted one for years just out of curiosity but never could bring myself to actually buy one until now.

1.jpg

Awwww man......I don't think I'd a tol that. Get help.

Not to mention that the pipe is made of plastic or pvc

http://www.darkopsknives.com/docs/Dark_Operations_StratoFighter_Review.pdf

http://www.darkopsknives.com/docs/StratoFighter_Lock Strength_Test.pdf

Got another knife that's been able to withstand what I put the stratofighter through? If so, please provide the links to the testing.

Shhhh!

We're talking about "Dark Ops"... you can't just talk about this stuff on a public forum!

You need permission from the top secret mall ninja couch commando brigade commander - Col. Fatty McNugget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back