Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent the better part of Monday laughing myself to the point of my derrière falling off reading this thread.

So I'd like to contribute with this amazing offering from United Cutlery:

M48 Ops Combat Bowie

UC3024.jpg

Black Legion Tactical Cleaver

BV244.JPG

For all your tactical cleaving needs.

Bottom picture,seem like shoe has just been sharpened for sharp-shoers

I agree very much....In matter of fact Spyderco have some of most atrocious and awefull designs out there.Most of their designs definitely belong to "tacticlol" mall ninja can openers....

well the civilian was actually requested for undercover DEA agents and was only available to law enforcement for a while i think, so does it really qualify if it was used as a real tool/weapon by law enforcement?

well the civilian was actually requested for undercover DEA agents and was only available to law enforcement for a while i think, so does it really qualify if it was used as a real tool/weapon by law enforcement?

I think yes,sure! So as lot of law enforcement would perfectly qualify for mall ninjas themselfs-same apply to these tools,they used to eat their lunch with......

Last edited:
I think yes,sure it will! So as a lot of law enforcement would perfectly qualify for mall ninjas themselfs,same apply to some tools,they used to eat their lunch with......

Well, I can now safely disregard all your opinions on everything.
Thanks. :)

Popcorn time yet? Pretty slow derail...
I'd ask you if you want some Stabman but I assume you've already been waiting:D

Imagine the stones it took to pose with that ridiculous p.o.s. and pretend like it's a knife.

Imagine the stones it took to pose with that ridiculous p.o.s. and pretend like it's a knife.

Well, i can imagine spending whole week to sharpen all them edges included them great serrated serrations on the saw....Gotta have a lot of time and spare stones to carry with that knife...This guy is having a lot of other lot to blow your mind away! He is a class...

This one's pretty intense. The Z hunter katana sports a toxic green hamon with matching tsukamaki wrap on the tsuka. A square tsuba adds a nice touch of ninja motif, while prominent biohazard warnings and skull-and-crossbones menuki ensure admirers keep wary of its razor-sharp edge, as it is certain to have tasted the blood of countless zombies, and could spread the contagion.

JcTI0ak.jpg

Hi, please can u help me to identify this knife or dagger, is it a big knife or a middle eastern dagger, it has one sided edge, pointed end blade of length 18 cm, and total length of 30 cm
Thnx

You should bust one of these out in Ti Mecha! :D

This one's pretty intense. The Z hunter katana sports a toxic green hamon with matching tsukamaki wrap on the tsuka. A square tsuba adds a nice touch of ninja motif, while prominent biohazard warnings and skull-and-crossbones menuki ensure admirers keep wary of its razor-sharp edge, as it is certain to have tasted the blood of countless zombies, and could spread the contagion.

JcTI0ak.jpg

Well, I can now safely disregard all your opinions on everything.
Thanks. :)

I second that Stabman. The Civilian also has been in production for nearly 25 years: I know a lot of cheap junk has lasted as long, but there are not that many really expensive folder designs that don't become completely forgotten, or at least very heavily revised, in that time span... The Civilian is almost as old as the Sebenza... In general outline and functionning, the Civilian has never been changed in the slightest, except that the G-10's machined pivot pin is now way better than the simple old aluminium handle's soft steel pin. So few changes over so long says a lot. Even the Endura has had like a hundred major changes in less time...

Gaston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back