1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 29 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Ron Flaherty Folder , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Tacticlol Knives

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by TwitchyBlade, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stelth

Stelth

Jul 15, 2007
  2. stabman

stabman Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Always great when someone tries talking down to others and then says "Knifes." :D

3. Seriousbladeno1

Seriousbladeno1

Sep 11, 2014
    Bottom picture,seem like shoe has just been sharpened for sharp-shoers

4. Stelth

Stelth

Jul 15, 2007
    My point, exactly.

5. stabman

Sep 17, 2007
    Oh, I know. ;)
    I was thinking the same thing.

6. JeremiahWeaver09

JeremiahWeaver09

Nov 13, 2009

well the civilian was actually requested for undercover DEA agents and was only available to law enforcement for a while i think, so does it really qualify if it was used as a real tool/weapon by law enforcement?

7. Seriousbladeno1

Seriousbladeno1

Sep 11, 2014
    I think yes,sure! So as lot of law enforcement would perfectly qualify for mall ninjas themselfs-same apply to these tools,they used to eat their lunch with......

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  8. stabman

Sep 17, 2007
    Well, I can now safely disregard all your opinions on everything.
    Thanks. :)

9. Seriousbladeno1

Seriousbladeno1

Sep 11, 2014
    You could do so safely anytime mate :):):) You are more than welcome

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  10. jobasha11

jobasha11

Oct 9, 2013
    Popcorn time yet? Pretty slow derail...
    I'd ask you if you want some Stabman but I assume you've already been waiting:D

11. stabman

Sep 17, 2007
    I actually went with pizza instead. :)
    Little Caesar's was having a sale. :thumbup:

12. Seriousbladeno1

Seriousbladeno1

Sep 11, 2014
    Wonder what stones to use for this

13. Stelth

Stelth

Jul 15, 2007
    Imagine the stones it took to pose with that ridiculous p.o.s. and pretend like it's a knife.

14. stabman

Sep 17, 2007
    He does look like he's holding back a laugh though. :D

15. Seriousbladeno1

Seriousbladeno1

Sep 11, 2014
    Well, i can imagine spending whole week to sharpen all them edges included them great serrated serrations on the saw....Gotta have a lot of time and spare stones to carry with that knife...This guy is having a lot of other lot to blow your mind away! He is a class...

16. Mecha

Mecha Madscienceforge.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 27, 2013
    This one's pretty intense. The Z hunter katana sports a toxic green hamon with matching tsukamaki wrap on the tsuka. A square tsuba adds a nice touch of ninja motif, while prominent biohazard warnings and skull-and-crossbones menuki ensure admirers keep wary of its razor-sharp edge, as it is certain to have tasted the blood of countless zombies, and could spread the contagion.

[​IMG]

17. najjaro963

najjaro963

Mar 11, 2015
    Hi, please can u help me to identify this knife or dagger, is it a big knife or a middle eastern dagger, it has one sided edge, pointed end blade of length 18 cm, and total length of 30 cm
    Thnx

18. cf1969

cf1969 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 24, 2011
    You should bust one of these out in Ti Mecha! :D

19. Gaston444

Gaston444

Oct 1, 2014
    I second that Stabman. The Civilian also has been in production for nearly 25 years: I know a lot of cheap junk has lasted as long, but there are not that many really expensive folder designs that don't become completely forgotten, or at least very heavily revised, in that time span... The Civilian is almost as old as the Sebenza... In general outline and functionning, the Civilian has never been changed in the slightest, except that the G-10's machined pivot pin is now way better than the simple old aluminium handle's soft steel pin. So few changes over so long says a lot. Even the Endura has had like a hundred major changes in less time...

Gaston

20. Stelth

Stelth

Jul 15, 2007
    Awesome first post!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.