• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tad Dauntless MK3 Mod.1

Hi! I have for sale a Tad Dauntless MK3 Mod.1, really hard to find. Lightly used ( to open some packages), never carried. Excellent conditions.
Comes with original box and papers.

Features:
  • Versatile: The 3.40" blade is made from S35VN steel, which was chosen for its durability and versatility. Our slot screws are made from stainless steel and allow for easy repair in the field.
  • Aesthetic: Meticulously designed with a high level of attention to detail, the Dauntless features a blind stop pin and lanyard pin, a deep set foldover Titanium pocket clip, stainless steel hardware and stonewashed finish on the blade, frame, and pocket clip.
  • Ergonomic: Jimping on the spine allows for a better gripping point and deep finger grooves provide a greater level of safety and better ability to index the knife.

350 USD or 310 EUR net shipped & full insurance included, via bank transfer or via Paypal (add 4%). Now 330 USD!!!

First “I’ll take it”, followed by text or email, gets the knife.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Cheers.

My email: gabrieleliberati66@gmail.com

Last edited:
Back