Tag a knife nut on your Christmas list, which knife would they like?

Tag a knife nut on your Christmas list, which knife would they like?
:p:p:p:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:;););)

NzvehYe.jpg

The Arrakis is always a good choice for a collection - the 906CFA.
Same with the 2003 SNECX Mini Buster.
For a working knife the 704, the 2006 Gava or the discontinued Kitefin which are all excellent EDC knives, are some of my favorites.

The Arrakis is always a good choice for a collection - the 906CFA.
Same with the 2003 SNECX Mini Buster.
For a working knife the 704, the 2006 Gava or the discontinued Kitefin which are all excellent EDC knives, are some of my favorites.

Thank you so much for your always support and loving WE Knives.
Please kindly noted the Kitefin isn't a discontinued model,they will be re-production in near furture.
Please also keep following our instagram for more updated news for this model.
:D:p:)

Thank you so much for your always support and loving WE Knives.
Please kindly noted the Kitefin isn't a discontinued model,they will be re-production in near furture.
Please also keep following our instagram for more updated news for this model.
:D:p:)

really? Everytime I ask our sales rep the answer is “we have no plans to remake this model”. But I guess plans can change.....which in this case is good because we still have customers wanting the original models. The Limited Edition didn’t soak up the demand for the original ones. At least not in our territory.

Last edited:
really? Everytime I ask our sales rep the answer is “we have no plans to remake this model”. But I guess plans can change.....which in this case is good because we still have customers wanting the original models. The Limited Edition didn’t soak up the demand for the original ones. At least not in our territory.

Yes,they will be put on the market again,so please keep following and we will let you know when they are being release~

Back