• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tain Aura, Seiko SARB033, SwissTool BS

pwrdbycotn

Gold Member
US shipping addresses only, please. Feel free to contact me with questions, offers or requests for more pictures. 573-614-1191, billy.dawson@hotmail.com or PM. Text/call for fastest response 5am-10pm Central. Please email or PM if not within those hours. Shipping will be USPS, unless otherwise agreed upon. Please ask all questions and make offers privately using one of the above forms of communication!

Tain Aura-Excellent condition with purple and white trits and green glow gasket. I love this light but I can’t keep them all.
$440 PayPal G&S
$425 PayPal F&F or USPS MO

Seiko SARB033-Excellent, near mint condition. Currently wearing a Barton black leather strap, but the original bracelet is included, and the bracelet is like new, with maybe just a couple very minor wear marks.
$361 PayPal G&S
$350 PayPal F&F or USPS MO

Swiss Tool BS-Excellent condition, lightly used, a couple spots of surface rust from sitting without use. The pouch has never been used. With box and instructions.
$112 PayPal G&S
$108 PayPal F&F or USPS MO

AFiX86A.jpg

6fVsNJe.jpg

qhTqYLM.jpg

HPeW4Vp.jpg

a8oMnd1.jpg

6iSe8W0.jpg

RcF499x.jpg

EajSjb6.jpg

8eMaliF.jpg

aRFFkI4.jpg