Take your shot here if you need to.

Bob, it's one thing to ignore idiots and another thing entirely to stand up to bullies. Glad you were there to do it.

Bob,
No I didn't lose respect for you,you were ambushed by a CON ARTIST!!I'm used to people like Simon & Spir & Gurka etc.You are a nice guy THEY are not.You NAIL them right from the get -go.You can't reason with them,they are not interested,they have their own agenda & will USE you if they can.I mean ,SIMON SUGGESTING HE IS ON JP'S LEVEL!!GIVE ME A BREAK!!!Bob,we have no problem!! You are a nice guy,I've never tried to be one!
THE DUCK! :cool:

Apparently, the heart of a Duck is a dark and violent thing. Now, if you placed the heart of a Duck in a Cougar, you'd get one bad _ _ _ Cougar.

Just Kidding!!!

munk

munk said:
Apparently, the heart of a Duck is a dark and violent thing. Now, if you placed the heart of a Duck in a Cougar, you'd get one bad _ _ _ Cougar.

Just Kidding!!!

munk
That goes around saying, "AFLAC" "AFLAC."

Love many, trust but few, and put a khuk in your canoe.
Hot damn!, bro. Assuming you have copyrighted that, would you mind if I had that put on my tombstone? :D

You can't copywrite short phrases. That's why bumper stickers are up for grabs.

"What's that you said?"
And the Duck said, AFLAC.

munk

Come to think of it, the idea of a custom bumper sticker is faster and less morbid than a tombstone ;)

I've always wanted to answer all the posh bumper stickers about how little Suzie is on the honor roll at So and So, Such and Such School for the 23rd time in a row....

"My Child Can Shoot One Inch Groups Offhand at 25 yards".

munk

munk said:
I've always wanted to answer all the posh bumper stickers about how little Suzie is on the honor roll at So and So, Such and Such School for the 23rd time in a row....

"My Child Can Shoot One Inch Groups Offhand at 25 yards".

munk

I like that one. I have seen one that says, "My child can beat up your honor student."

Back