1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Tamang Knife

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu hi[email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    This beauty arrived here in recent shipment.
    16 inch 17 ounce Tamang Knife with dark color satisal wood handle. Scary sharp blade! Leather sheath. Usual superior work by Kumar.
    Add to your growing collection at 165. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order
    First come first served

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
    scdub likes this.
  2. EricTheRedBeard

EricTheRedBeard Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    This one will not last long.

3. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Very very nice.

4. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Love Tamangs! Got too many myself, gifted a few, never received anything less than glowing reviews, and appreciation for the Tamang and it's abilities.

5. EricTheRedBeard

EricTheRedBeard Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    Gotta love the forging scale left on. I am a big fan of the white metal fitting and the matching white metal chape on the tip of the scabbard. Another good thing about Tamangs is the thin scabbard without pockets for the chakma & karda. Being thin makes it ride nicely tucked into the belt. Tamangs are light and fast but they are also strong for their size. Nice dark handle on this one too. It is a winner!

6. pugs75

pugs75 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2009
    I Love Tamangs and this one sings. I sold one years ago and is one I regret selling the most, dont know why but love em!!

7. moparsbob

moparsbob Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2014
    That one does have beautiful lines, but no surprise because Kumar is the master! If I didn't already have a nice one...