Tampa / St Pete / Sarasota FL - Any Bussekin family in the area?

No. Randall Made has the state of Florida on lockdown. All others are illegal. In fact its probably best you delete this post.

Lol, somebody forgot to tell watermanchris and the 2 fellas I got my HOG Geminis from. :D
O.P., hope you are liking the area man.
Someone will prolly be along in a while.

Orlando! Work brings me to Tampa from time to time and the overwhelming desire to hang out on an amazing beach brings me to Siesta Key frequently :)

I'm on the east coast (Deerfield Beach) but my parents live south of you in Rotonda (Charlotte County) and I have family in Largo.

Richard @rhwingert is down in Ft. Myers area which is a couple hours south of you.

Murman Murman They can keep Randall, I'm all about the INFI!

I'm down! If we do it in January, maybe we can get some HOGs from the colder states to come enjoy our "really nice" season.

We only have two seasons in Florida - really hot and really nice.

floridaseasons.jpg

I'm in Ocala. Not too far. I've got a niece and brother in law in that area. I was just in Indian Rocks Beach two weeks ago, at a great little seafood restaurant called Keegans.
A central Florida meet up would be cool.

There was a time when I was flying down to Tampa for work every month from DC. Hardly ever get to Tampa any more. Mostly Ft. Lauderdale/Miami.

Wife has family in Tampa area. She keeps bugging me to go down for a visit.

The idea of having some Hogs to hang out with makes me think the trip might be fun after all.

Garth

Back