• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tan 85s. 200$ each bnib

You seem to be the man to talk to concerning UTX 85's! If you have one thats single edged, straight blade (no serrations) Im def a buyer! Im really looking for any auto that matches the above criteria, as well as 3" or less blade length (shitty MI knife laws). Id really love to find an 85, or a BM stimulus auto.

I will have to look. But I believe I’m out of non serrated 85s. If the first buyer in the first thread takes the one. He spoke for first. Or if he would rather have serrated you can swap. It makes me no difference as long as everyone is happy.

You seem to be the man to talk to concerning UTX 85's! If you have one thats single edged, straight blade (no serrations) Im def a buyer! Im really looking for any auto that matches the above criteria, as well as 3" or less blade length (shitty MI knife laws). Id really love to find an 85, or a BM stimulus auto.

Is your tan knife
I would like to buy one of your knives the lighter colored blade
is the top utx85 still avalible let me know Lopezct53@gmail.com

Back