• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tanker A -WITHDRAWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanker A #31 WITHDRAWN

A Grail for sure. I am not the original owner. I bought it as un-used and it has remained un-unsed, just a lot of fondling. There are chips in the Jungle Green coating (see pics) which were there when I bought it. Scales are Snakeskin....the shiny kind.
When you hold this knife, you will realize why "Tank" is in the name....it's a beast.

Price includes shipping CONUS USPS Priority and Paypal fees.
First "I'll take it" here or in PM gets it, I will go by the earliest timestamp.
Earliest I will be able to ship is next Monday Oct 14.

Ask questions prior to stating you’ll buy a knife if you are unsure.
More pictures available upon request.

Cash is preferred. The only trade I would consider right now would be an original ABA CS Satin with Snakeskin scales.....new or potentially used.

Here is Jerry's description of the knife.
"Check this bad boy out! The pics are a little fuzzy. . . . But you get the idea of how bad this blade is, even through the fuzz!
The handles have the Raptor Scale Pattern like the Active Duty! The "Tanker A" is the ONLY model with this particular handle and pattern!!!:eek::cool:
The blade is ground full to the spine and the clip is swedge ground for ease of penetration.
We have them in either Jungle Green or Coyote Tan blade finish and they come standard without the serrations. The serrations will be available as an option.
The standard color handles are Black or Tan Canvas with SnakeSkin being an optional upgrade.
These are very limited in numbers and will be Serial Numbered
Blade: 1/4" thick
Blade: Length 5 1/8" (Longer than a Badger, shorter than a Satin Jack)
Handles: Raptor Scale Pattern
Sheath: Not included.
When it comes time to order, you will need to email me directly at: jerry@bussecombat.com
This offer will be made this evening between 10:00pm and 10:30pm EST. . . .
Serial numbers will be assigned in the order in which emails are received. So grease up your mouse pads! ;)
Prices will be posted this evening with the offer!
Get ready boys! This ought to be a wild one!
Jerry"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back