1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 35 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 31 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Week 34 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Tanto

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by HardedgeKnives, Jan 7, 2019.

1. HardedgeKnives

HardedgeKnives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 1, 2010
    Hello All,
    Up for sale is one of my Japanese influenced blades.

Steel: 3/16" thick 1095 deferentially heat treated with clay to produce the hamon.
    Blade Length: 5.75
    Overall Length:10.5
    Handle: Koa wood against the tang and Ito over wrapped cordage over white king snake with Turks Head knot; wrap and knot are epoxy set.
    Sheath: Tooled Black Leather with steel ring
    Price: SOLD $150 delivered in US
    I prefer PayPal (my account is [email protected] Note: there are 2 "e"s in kelley) but accept other forms of payments.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    kicker9898, TRog, birdave and 10 others like this.
  2. JeffG@818

[email protected]

Jul 4, 2018
    Wow! That is excellent!!

rooster68 likes this.
  3. Phixt

Phixt

May 28, 2016
    Great work overall, Kelley!

Really liking that bo-hi and hamon!

[email protected] likes this.
  4. rooster68

rooster68 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 29, 2014
    This is sweet! Very tempting. Great job Sir

[email protected] likes this.
  5. HardedgeKnives

HardedgeKnives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 1, 2010
    Thanks to all for the kind words

rooster68 and [email protected] like this.
  6. Bimmer1

Bimmer1 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 30, 2000
    I’ll take this one. Please PM me and let me know if it’s still available so I can send payment.

7. HardedgeKnives

Feb 1, 2010
    Hello Bimmer1, sorry but I sold this at a gun show yesterday and it's no long available.