1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Tanto

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by HardedgeKnives, Mar 26, 2019.

1. HardedgeKnives

HardedgeKnives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 1, 2010
    Hello All,

Steel: 3/16 inches thick 1095 clay tempered to produce a nice hamon.
    Blade Length: 5.6 inches from tip to Turks Head knot
    Overall Length: 10.5 inches
    Handle: Koa wood on full tang with brown lizard skin and then Ito wrapped with nylon cord and set with epoxy. The Turks Head knot is back paracord and is also set with epoxy.
    Sheath: Black Kydex with Tek Loc

Price: SOLD $150 delivered in US
    I prefer PayPal and my account is [email protected] (note there are two "e"s in kelley) but I take other forms of payment.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    AntDog, Captvideo, fishface5 and 13 others like this.
  2. xxwarderxx

xxwarderxx Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2015
    What a beauty.

Hell of a deal too.

Can you take a picture of the butt of the knife? Does it have a metal plate there? Can’t tell for sure from the first pic.

3. HardedgeKnives

HardedgeKnives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 1, 2010
    It is a full tang but no plate or pommel on the end. I’ll get a photo of the back later tonight when I get home.
    The white you see on the end in the first photo is a sticker I use to help me match knife to sheath at shows I go to.

4. d762nato

d762nato Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Awesome knife and like mentioned a great deal also.

5. HardedgeKnives

Feb 1, 2010
    Thanks guys. Kelley

6. Bimmer1

Bimmer1 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 30, 2000
    I’ll take this one if it’s still available. PM sent

7. HardedgeKnives

Feb 1, 2010
    Thank for taking the Tanto. Kelley

8. Bimmer1

Bimmer1 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 30, 2000
    Payment sent