1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Tanto

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Phillip Patton, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Phillip Patton

Phillip Patton KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 25, 2005
    Steel: W2, forged. The blade is hollow ground on the main edge, and flat on the tip. Machine satin finish. My mark is stamped on the underside of the guard.

Hardness: 60 RC

Blade length: 9"

Total length: 14-1/8"

Blade thickness: Almost 3/8" at the guard.

Handle material: Resin soaked black nylon wrap over white stingray skin.

Fittings: Wrought iron guard and stainless pin. The wrought has forging pits, and lot's of texture from acid etching.

Price:

I can take paypal, check, or MO. Please send paypal to 2000pjp at gmail dot com
    If using a check, allow 10 business days for it to clear before shipment. Please make sure knife is still available before sending payment. :)

Sheath is not made yet, so we can talk about options.

032919-3.jpg
    032919-4.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    falar, AntDog, Mack and 19 others like this.
  2. clearytja

clearytja

Oct 17, 2002
    That is fantastic! Old world quality meets modern stylings. And great price to boot!

TC

3. jbizarre

jbizarre KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 18, 2007
    Hi Phillip, I'll take this one. I would like to know what sort of sheath options you could do, and I need a left-handed sheath.

Jack

rpn likes this.
  4. jbizarre

jbizarre KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 18, 2007
    Okay, payment sent via PP.

5. Phillip Patton

Phillip Patton KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 25, 2005
    Thank you! PM sent.

6. Phillip Patton

Jul 25, 2005
    Thanks!

7. akadave2

akadave2 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 21, 2008
    W2! Fantastic steel!

8. AntDog

AntDog Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2001
    Damn, this is fantastic! :thumbsup:

9. falar

falar Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 7, 2012
    Beautiful knife!

10. photonjunkie

photonjunkie Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 2, 2008
    Beautiful Phillip. Love the wrought iron guard.

11. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2007
    Another amazing knife!!!!