Chiruwa style satisal wood handle
Standard leather sheath
Usual fine work by Kumar
Add to your growing Sword collection at $375. *SOLD*

QRlSU3P.jpg

8RcTZ7v.jpg

Zeyz29x.jpg

Vn8jHvx.jpg

16 inch 16 ounce perfect length and weight Villager Utility Knife by Ram Kumar. Sadan wood handle. Bonus buy at $45. *SOLD*

bPW1U4K.jpg

kj3jYBC.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order one or both
First come first served

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever seen a chiruwa Tarwar. Very cool.

The Villager arrived today and man, this thing is a beauty! It feels great in the hand and moves so easily. This is my first HI but will definitely not be my last.

0cxPp2n
I think you chose wisely for a first khuk. My first was a 15" villager and it is still probably been used more than all my others. It's hard to beat the knives they actually sell to the people in their own village to use.

EMS Overall length --29 3/4''
Weight --45 oz
Spine thickness--near 3/8''
Steel guard
Standard leather sheath
Usual fine work by Kumar
Add to your growing Swordcollection at $375. *SOLD*

Got the DD!! Excited!!

EMS Overall length --29 3/4''
Weight --45 oz
Spine thickness--near 3/8''
Steel guard
Standard leather sheath
Usual fine work by Kumar
Add to your growing Swordcollection at $375. *SOLD*

Got the DD!! Excited!!
Let us know what you think when you get it. It looks unbreakable. Anyone else notice the UFO in that first picture? Might be a bald eagle. Might be some visitors from afar coming to check out your sword.

Let us know what you think when you get it. It looks unbreakable. Anyone else notice the UFO in that first picture? Might be a bald eagle. Might be some visitors from afar coming to check out your sword.
Will do Eric! The UFO better not take it before I get it!
It could be my drone I’m sending to pick it up!:D

large single edged swords are simply awesome. The do weight more per say but they are devasating in the cut and that extra thickness makes them very strong.

.... Anyone else notice the UFO in that first picture? Might be a bald eagle. Might be some visitors from afar coming to check out your sword.

Enlarging the photo it sure looks like a bald eagle, but too blurry to be sure. It would be nice to have a pool on what it is, but there's no way to decide who wins. Unless it shows up again and Yangdu gets a better picture, but how would we know it's the same object? Shucks!

Eric, I only had a brief moment to check the Tarwar out before I went out of town but as you said it appears I breakable! The handle feels great in the hands! Very sharp throughout the length of the blade.

Tarwar is a freekin monster. IF you were going to check your mail and the mailtruck attacked you thats the blade id want to have on my belt!

Back