• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All sold

Have several for sale and will have more later. Reducing the pile of knives as I bought some others I have had my eye on a while.

US Shipping only. First "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment gets the knife. Let me know if you have any questions. Please send funds to texmex03 at gmail dot com.

Thanks,

1. 15 TC Barlow Cranberry Sawcut Bone Sheepsfoot New In Tube with button, perfect centering.
$SOLD shipped
Untitled by Josh, on Flickr

2. 15 TC Barlow Ebony Sheepsfoot New in Tube with button, perfect centering.
$155sold shipped

3. Lionsteel Barlow Stag New in Box without slip perfectly centered. Been handled and put in slip a few times to set on the shelf but new otherwise.
$125 SOLD shipped

by Josh, on Flickr
by Josh, on Flickr

4. 25 Northfield Barlow Ironwood New in Tube perfectly centered.
$115sOLD shipped

5. 66 Calf Roper Stockman Ironwood Used and none of them have a super weak snap like some of these had. Few marks on the bolster and I put a satin finish on bolster and shield because I hate shiny.
$90SOLD shipped

Last edited:
Cranberry SOLD to moyosimba

Please send funds to texmex03 at gmail dot com.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'll take than screaming 66 Ironwood deal. Gotta love finding a prize!

open to trade on the 25? for another 25? 252117 Pioneer Bone? Totally understandable if no response.

Back