1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

TC15 2016(Single Clip) Chestnut Peachseed Jigged Bone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by cigarrodog, Aug 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cigarrodog

cigarrodog Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 18, 2014
    Sold.Hello. Offering a Great Eastern Cutlery, Charlie Compagna SFO TC15 Barlow from 2016. It’s hafted in gorgeous Chestnut Peach Seed Jigged Bone. 2nd owner. Never carried, cut, or sharpened. The beautiful single Clip Blade has an etch that has faded. Very close to center. It also has some Patina which to me is cool, but can easily be flitzed. A couple of minor marks and a couple of minor pepper spots on one of the bolsters. Wax paper is worn and tube is fine. Walk&Talk is very good, but a flush&oil would make it sing. If you prefer mint or are picky, I implore you to look elsewhere. This beautiful knife deserves to be carried and used.

$225-Firm-No Trade-PayPal G&S Only-US50 Only/I cover fees and USPS Priority Box with insured, tracked shipping. All rights reserved as to whom I sell to. Thank you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    steelnut, waverave, TOM K. and 5 others like this.
  2. SnailOffTheTrail

SnailOffTheTrail

Aug 25, 2018
    Somebody take it already, PLEASE! :oops: It's my grail knife.

3. Hivoltage

Hivoltage Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 19, 2018
    I’ll take! Paid apologies for payment delay :)

waverave and SnailOffTheTrail like this.
  4. hornetguy

hornetguy Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2015
    If this had been a spear point, I would have been all over it like flies.... first time ever that I was first to view something.... beautiful knife, though.

Laurelbb likes this.
  5. Hivoltage

Hivoltage Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 19, 2018
    Disregard, meant to PM

6. Kaw10e

Kaw10e Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 22, 2016
    2nds?

7. SnailOffTheTrail

SnailOffTheTrail

Aug 25, 2018
    That's kind of you, sir. Shoot me a message to username (at) gmail when you're about to let it go.

Hivoltage likes this.
  8. cigarrodog

cigarrodog Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 18, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.