• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Team Gemini A2 Mini Forest Green w/Maroon Micarta

Hello fellow HOGS!

Selling one of my TGA2-M's with forest green crinkle coat and maroon canvas micarta handle. This knife is mint condition; never used and never carried. Comes with a tactical cardboard sheath. This blade comes alive in your hand, and the green coating sparkles in the light. I have two of these and this one is by far one of the most flawless Busse's I've ever handled. It is perfect.

Thickness: .25"
Weight: 2lbs 6.17oz
Blade Length: 5.5"
OAL: 11 7/8"

Price is $SPF to your door within the continental U.S. I prefer Paypal G&S for payments. Other payment methods will be considered if you PM me first. I'll ship USPS with insurance within 24 business hours (or sooner) of payment clearing.

I AM open to trades at this time, but I'm not interested in selling or trading overseas. Please PM me with trade offers. Buyer is responsible for compliance with all local knife laws. Please know the knife laws in your State. I reserve the right to sell to or trade with whomever I choose. That being said, the first "I'll take it." will receive the knife upon a PM and payment within 24 hours.
IMG_4674.JPG IMG_4676.JPG IMG_4678.JPG IMG_4680.JPG

Last edited:
Please email me I have a question.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Back