Team Gemini Crusader and Superman FFBM - New Permanent Residents in the Collection!

Hey HOGs and Piglets,

I picked these beauties up on my travels around the interwebs and I didn't know much about these knives, only that they are fairly rare. I wasn't sure I was going to like either one and I don't. I LOVE THEM!

First, the Crusader - This is one gorgeous blade! Fit and finish is amazing and the lines are just perfection in my eyes!
Resizer_15559678270904.jpg

Now, the Big Girl you've all been waiting for, the FFBM - this is one THICC (that's how the kids spell it) Mistress! Red and Blue G10 (Superman) Scales with a Tanker Gray Blade, she is all business. The Crusader will likely be a safe queen but this girl is gonna get the punishment she craves and deserves! Pics soon to come of her performing but for now, Glamour Shots on the shop floor will have to hold you over. Enjoy!
Resizer_15559678270900.jpg Resizer_15559678270901.jpg Resizer_15559678270902.jpg

Wow that superman g10 is cool im not a fan of the bruiser g10 or yellow n black i hate the colour yellow personally .i have a serious disdain for yellow motorcycles spose it stems from there .that gemini is awesome chris .i especially like the pointed gaurds and skull crusher pommel nice buy sir.

Nice beasties! Fyi that gray is irreplaceable and so is the superman. There's far less valuable/collectable FFBM out there to abuse. Im sure someone would make it worth your effort to preserve it.
I see your point man..I really do.
But....if ya really love it then why not use the heck out of it? I mean if ya for sure know your gonna keep her and will use her a lot. At least that's my thinkin

So now I have to find ANOTHER FFBM!? :eek:

My wallet does not like you right now! :p:D

There would be nothing wrong with making her a safe queen either Chris.
Murman does have a good point. Those Supermans... you lucky,lucky,lucky lol, sonofagun
The FFBM namely, the Superman was always my ultimate grail Busse.

There would be nothing wrong with making her a safe queen either Chris.
Murman does have a good point. Those Supermans... you lucky,lucky,lucky lol, sonofagun

Between the B10 le, B11, BB-13s MMD INFI, 1311, SHBM and ASHBMs, I probably have more choppers than I could ever possibly use so I guess I can keep her pristine. Make no mistake though, I'm still on the hunt for a user FFBM as this thing feels awesome in hand!

Between the B10 le, B11, BB-13s MMD INFI, 1311, SHBM and ASHBMs, I probably have more choppers than I could ever possibly use so I guess I can keep her pristine. Make no mistake though, I'm still on the hunt for a user FFBM as this thing feels awesome in hand!
No, I can dig it man. Nothin feels so good in hand as does the Battle Mistress. Imo, anyways.
I used to have a Pumpkin w/Black Blade FFBM.
They are so darn nice....

I really dig that Crusader.
So much similarities to the gemini but with the unique handguard that mirrors the sharp pummel point.
It really has to be experienced to appreciate. Pics do it no justice. I'm contemplating a Busse forum regular passaround for Gold (and above) members but I'm a little concerned with the possibility of oxidation since she's DCBB. Maybe I'll pick up one of those "Pelican" style cases from Harbor Freight and stick a desiccant pack in there to protect her on her travels. :thumbsup::cool:

Back