Team Gemini Crusader and Superman FFBM - New Permanent Residents in the Collection!

Penetrator on the Mistress?

Looks kinda like it...I wish Penetrator tips were standard issue on all Busse's....can't find any downside to them because they really don't weaken the tip >>> it's INFI .... with an unconditional guarantee at that!

I love em Chris, you're gonna wind up an INFI-hoglic if you don't slow down!

Looks kinda like it...I wish Penetrator tips were standard issue on all Busse's....can't find any downside to them because they really don't weaken the tip >>> it's INFI .... with an unconditional guarantee at that!

I hear ya P 2.1!
And, the sculpted tips are just the shiznit!
I love Foresaken BM, and cant wait for the HR2, with her sculpted tip!

T
Lol, wow. Man, I'll never see anything like that or the other one in that thread.
Man......just speechless....I love the FFBM.
Congratz and thank you for the pics.
The other is a 1 of 1 that the forum lovingly named MOASS (Mother of a sus Scrofas)

Yep. It's a penetrator tip! It's awesome! Now to find a less rare version so I can put some miles on her.

I think I'm already too far down the road to turn back. I just picked up a couple of gorgeous new ASH1s - pics to follow tomorrow

Yep. It's a penetrator tip! It's awesome! Now to find a less rare version so I can put some miles on her.

I think I'm already too far down the road to turn back. I just picked up a couple of gorgeous new ASH1s - pics to follow tomorrow

Lol, wow!
Nice Chris. Cant wait to see those ASH 1's.
They feel so damn good in hand.

If they are in Bruiser G10 I may threaten you. Or bribe you! Or threaten to bribe you! LOL ;):D Either way if you found a bruiser ASH1 my level of jealously just went up a notch and you really are the INFI Whisperer! :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

If they are in Bruiser G10 I may threaten you. Or bribe you! Or threaten to bribe you! LOL ;):D Either way if you found a bruiser ASH1 my level of jealously just went up a notch and you really are the INFI Whisperer! :):thumbsup::thumbsup:
No bruisers as I have come to favor the grippiness of Micarta but if I come across one in my searches across the interwebs (highly likely), I will PM you.

Between the B10 le, B11, BB-13s MMD INFI, 1311, SHBM and ASHBMs, I probably have more choppers than I could ever possibly use so I guess I can keep her pristine. Make no mistake though, I'm still on the hunt for a user FFBM as this thing feels awesome in hand!

You think that feels good try a Carothers Behemoth Chopper. .25 thick and weighs same as FSH

You think that feels good try a Carothers Behemoth Chopper. .25 thick and weighs same as FSH
Yeah, it's nice. But, the ole Nuked Foresaken Mistress is just an ounce heavier and feels more agile in the hand.- according to the owner anyway.
See, this is just anothe reason why I need to find a Nuked Foresaken Mistress :D:p:thumbsup:
And, I know the Foresaken Mistress is not what's being talked about. I'm just boosting myself:eek:

Back