Team Gemini Poll

Which Team are you on?

• Total voters
I went for TG original in the polls (something about how they feel is just so right)....I say second is Forsaken (I love my CG!, 3rd is LB...for me...

An original Team Gemini was one of my first Busses, and still one of my favorites. I think it was my second behind a Basic 11. I’d like to handle a Light Brigade, and it might even be more practical, but I definitely like the heft of my original.

I'll vote for Forsaken Gemini once I grind off the offending hilts off the poor knife and free it, allowing it to be at it's full glory.

Sorry for the delay.

David Brown is the maker and he is my preferred sheath-maker.

I have some inbound from him for my FMV8 and FMV14 also.

Now I have another reason to get all three of the Geminis out and play.... Blade '14, CF TGLB, and my new CF Forsaken.... reserving my vote until then!

Or perhaps I should wait for the addition of a HOG, Paul's, Original, Mini..... that might take a while :(

It's official, I can't decide which of these three I like the best! TGLB was my 1st Busse, and it's light weight and wonderful balance have become my standard for judging small-medium sized knives. The Blade '14 has such clean lines, my all-time fave scales (Tigerhide), and a wonderful heft in hand! And then there's the Forsaken version from my grab bag.... CBTs, a more graceful fuller, more reach... fantastic!

b8ttSLe.jpg

With all of that said, I voted for the TGLB LE!!! The only knife I can imagine being more coveted that any of these three =D

Back