Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

As many times as I have looked his knife over on the show, I would say that it is definitely an original TG. Always wanted one but had to settle for a TGLB.

It's pretty great. Not to get ahead of myself, but I think I picked my colors for the TGULB and when it comes in I'll post a pic of all three together. I somehow resisted the Forsaken, but I would be kicking myself if I missed this one. Just when you think something can't be improved!

Also, does anyone have an idea what standard canvas scales would weigh for the TG?

Last edited:
Take a deep breath and RELAX. The TGULB will not be not available able to order till Wednesday September 25th at 9:00 pm EST. :)

OKAY, You ALL can freak out NOW cause OMG it is so cool. Feels great in the hands (I love the changes) and on a personal note (OMG):)

That is all HAHAHA.
XOXO
Amy-0

Take a deep breath and RELAX. The TGULB will not be not available able to order till Wednesday September 25th at 9:00 pm EST. :)

OKAY, You ALL can freak out NOW cause OMG it is so cool. Feels great in the hands (I love the changes) and on a personal note (OMG):)

That is all HAHAHA.
XOXO
Amy-0
Drinking already

Anyone know how durable hammered silver is compared to the black coating. I was able to resist the other brigades but dont think I can pass on this one

If these somehow stay on the website as long as those FFG Infimandu's did, half of this forum will be broke for the rest of the year lol.

Also, does anyone have an idea what standard canvas scales would weigh for the TG?

Just a guess, but I'd say ~1-1.5oz. If the average canvas micarta TGLB weighs ~16oz (based on a few search results, they vary) and the TGULB is ~20% lighter, you get 12.8oz. Then Jerry said without scales the proto was 11.8oz.

Weighed my coated DS8 and it came in right at 12.6oz, which is interesting. The TGULB should have better weight distribution though. :)

Last edited:
Soooo excited for this.

My OGTG weighs in at 20oz and my TGLB weighs in at 16oz. If the TGULB gets even close to 12oz!! it would be an incredible feat of engineering.

again soooo excited!

I have been a fan of the TGLB for quite some time now. I initially bought there and ended up selling two off. I didn't realize the one I sold that was tanker grey and blue/black G-10 was about 3oz. lighter than the black with orange/black G-10 i kept. I regretted selling it due to the lighter weight and "slicer" blade profile from being a bit thinner. I bought the Flak Jack due to the thin blade profile to fill the void left from selling the TGLB. Now that the TGULB is coming I am stoked. This is what I've been waiting for :)

I think I'll be in for a CF with Black canvas. I don't foresee splurging on the G-10. Although, I would like the black & blue handles.

In for sure...Competition Finish, of course :cool:.

Thanks a million for rolling CF back into the lineup Jerry! :thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

But this time I'm gonna switch things up a little and forgo my usual black or maroon canvas handles and go with some green canvas Micarta :) ...

The Team Gemini models always remind me of iconic WWII American gear, so IMHO some OD will compliment that theme :thumbsup: ...

I am torn between Green Canvas (Included) and Green/Black G-10 +$80.00. Does anyone have a comparison picture of both?

Back