Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

I'm settled on Black Canvas, but not sure if I want Forest Green, Midnight Blue, or Desert Bronze.

Decisions, decisions... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I expect my power to go out about 9 o'clock tonight since this will be the most ordered blade of the year I have no doubts. On the recent Ganzas I've seen the lights flicker but I anticipate a total blackout - 9 months from now there will be a bunch of Wauseon babies born ironically, under the sign of "Gemini" ... tell me that's not some spooky sht right there~ :eek::confused::oops::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Just thinking outside the Compound(Box) you might try Negotiating the Lease of your Generator for say SOME compensation....;)

In for sure...Competition Finish, of course :cool:.

Thanks a million for rolling CF back into the lineup Jerry! :thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

But this time I'm gonna switch things up a little and forgo my usual black or maroon canvas handles and go with some green canvas Micarta :) ...

The Team Gemini models always remind me of iconic WWII American gear, so IMHO some OD will compliment that theme :thumbsup: ...
You got me thinking... and I've now decided to do my Comp with black micarta (bc of course), and a black coated with GREEN MICARTA. Damn, radical thinking! Hey, maybe I should go ahead and spring for a DC as well, since they're a little way out....hmmmm.... DC and maroon would be pretty slick!

Just thinking outside the Compound(Box) you might try Negotiating the Lease of your Generator for say SOME compensation....;)
You are a natural marketing genius :D would've never thought of that! I'll be good worst comes to worst, I can turn my phone into a internet hotspot and still get my order in with the first thousand :D ~

My commute is about 1hr each way, and oh man during those hours, since hearing of this, I flip flopped so many times on which combo(s) to get....

And it all came down to this moment...

CF with Black and Tan handles
Big DC with green canvas handles

Just placed order. No regrets

Back