Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

So I take it that these do not come with a sheath? If so, any suggestions for a custom sheath that will fit?
I'm taking pre orders on custom sheaths. Once mine arrives (DC with maroon) I'll complete the orders. Fast turnaround. Pricing will be very affordable too.

Said I was going to get 5 and ended up getting 6. If this stays up too long I might get a couple more. Maroon micarta on CF and black blade would be sick.

2 CF blk mic
1 CF blk g10
1 CG blk on blk g10
1 CG blk on blk/red g10
1 CG blk on blk/org g10

Had to try the orange and black g10 this time. First time ordering that combo. Loved how the handles turned out on the V8 I had and thought it would be a perfect Halloween carry knife...next year. :(

Now Sir, that is a sensitive information that will make you vulnerable to a lot PMs from those that missed this TGULB ;)
At least now I know whom I should turn to when I realize that I regret only putting two in my cart.
...have to like this post so I wont forget (and please Sir, dont edit out your post) :p

Last edited:
Now Sir, that is a sensitive information that will make you vulnerable to a lot PMs from those that missed this TGULB ;)
At least now I know whom I should turn to when I realize that I regret only putting two in my cart.
...have to like this post so I wont forget (and please Sir, dont edit out your post) :p

What configuration did you go for?

Went with comp finish and black canvas. Was considering black G10 but just can't justify that cost difference.

I ordered the competition finish with green/black G10.
I wish I could find a picture of Orange/Black G10.
Although it might make me order another one.

Said I was going to get 5 and ended up getting 6. If this stays up too long I might get a couple more. Maroon micarta on CF and black blade would be sick.

2 CF blk mic
1 CF blk g10
1 CG blk on blk g10
1 CG blk on blk/red g10
1 CG blk on blk/org g10

Had to try the orange and black g10 this time. First time ordering that combo. Loved how the handles turned out on the V8 I had and thought it would be a perfect Halloween carry knife...next year. :(

Here’s some more Halloween :D
606D91C5-9790-44E1-BF43-2CE66BB5A07E.jpeg

I really like orange black g10 :)

Here’s some more Halloween :D
View attachment 1202740

I really like orange black g10 :)

aOCZ3Qt.png

I just wish it didn't cost so much extra. I like the feel of micarta better, love the looks of the orange/black G10.

Trying something new on my first Team Gemini and going green on green.

aOCZ3Qt.png

I just wish it didn't cost so much extra. I like the feel of micarta better, love the looks of the orange/black G10.

Trying something new on my first Team Gemini and going green on green.

I hear you and agree with that. I have a TM Hell Razor that’s green with green black g10, makes a nice combo.

I went with a competition finish wearing green/black G10 to keep my T.R. company, now have to reach out to Mr. David Brown for a matching sheath !

I haven't ordered one yet. Still not sure if I absolutely love the new fuller design, or like the old one better.

Look at all the TG variants on fleebay this morning lol! Funny! :D
I for one couldn't sell anything on the bay, but... I did just list my CS TG14 on the exchange ;)

* I'm looking forward to the TGULB, but gotta recoup the funds or my Wife will have my arse :)

Back