Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Yup, they all got it...but my point being: why cover up something that rare & sexy? :cool:

ElMRtoE.jpg

mK7HUZ4.jpg

joDzmxI.jpg

hell, I love it so much I even Nuke non-Nuked models

oQGHPZD.jpg

qYNEOy2.jpg

fehtXhf.jpg

ajXxg5p.jpg

Long live the Nukes!

latest
Agreed.
I didn’t do CF on this one. May regret it (hey, it’s acceptable to regret what you DIDN’T do, right?).
But I would have really been pissed if I didn’t catch CF, and only CF, was nuked. It appears DCBB is nuked as well. Which is perfection, particularly with my current cash flow.

Agreed.
I didn’t do CF on this one. May regret it (hey, it’s acceptable to regret what you DIDN’T do, right?).
But I would have really been pissed if I didn’t catch CF, and only CF, was nuked. It appears DCBB is nuked as well. Which is perfection, particularly with my current cash flow.
From the write up on Jerry's OP it looked like everything, even the coated, was nuked right?

We're about 5 weeks out from the go live. Hope we start hearing about some dings soon!

Looking at my others, they don't have that radius through the handle. There is a transition in the forward crotch of the top guard that turns to a flat on the spine with small radius edges.

Me too. Geissele occasionally sells their complete uppers for 20% off and throws in a free SSA trigger to boot. I was waiting for the sale and expecting it to come around again for Black Friday, but I guess Black Friday started on Halloween this year.
nice, yeah I had to participate in Glocktober and picked up a 36 then threw a 1911 on layaway LOL

Back