Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Have high hopes for one in a Grab Bag.... please!?!?
I dunno about that. They haven’t even dinged yet, and I’m pretty sure some people would cancel their orders if they showed up in their grab bags first. Maybe some previous TG versions, like last time, or in the next round of grab bags. Then again, what the heck do I know?? :confused:

Last edited:
Yeah, I somehow resisted (foolishly) when they were up, even though I have a thing for all things Gemini.... but a lad can hope!!!

Yeah, I somehow resisted (foolishly) when they were up, even though I have a thing for all things Gemini.... but a lad can hope!!!
Keep that hope alive, Brother. You never know. There might be someone getting multiple who would be willing to trade with you.

Get on the waiting list. I know of a few that might be making their way to the list soon. Stinkin' generator costing an arm and a leg and precious INFI...ugh.

Get on the waiting list. I know of a few that might be making their way to the list soon. Stinkin' generator costing an arm and a leg and precious INFI...ugh.

Waiting list with the shop? That might be a more solid hope than the grab bag! Then again, last year's bag had a Forsaken Gemini in it, with green/black G10, that is exactly what I wanted but passed on when available originally....

Dinged on mine. Coated, BIG DC, and Competition.
Same! Dinged for my order of each one below! :D:thumbsup:
  • 1 x Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade, BIG DC Finish
    (TGULB Handle Option: Maroon Canvas)
  • 1 x Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade, Competition Finish
    (TGULB Handle Option: Black Canvas)
  • 1 x Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade, Coated
    (TGULB Handle Option: Green Canvas, Blade Color Options: Black)

"Awaiting shipment" on mine! Hope it comes before we leave town for the holidays (visit family & friends)!

Wonder how they decide which orders to process first. Placed my order right as it went live, so I’m guessing that’s not it. Not complaining, just curious. Also, do they work on the weekends, or just Monday-Friday? Jerry seems like a cool guy, so I assume no weekend work, unless they’re really backed up.

no ding for me yet. IDK how quick i was to get in after orders went live, think i missed it by a few hours of initial release since i was at work. waited this long though, can keep on waiting.

Fattened up Jerry's Pockets today:eek:...He can reload the liquor cabinet and cigar humidor...;)

Waiting...2 weeks maybe:rolleyes:

Back