Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Wonder how they decide which orders to process first. Placed my order right as it went live, so I’m guessing that’s not it. Not complaining, just curious. Also, do they work on the weekends, or just Monday-Friday? Jerry seems like a cool guy, so I assume no weekend work, unless they’re really backed up.

I thought about it for awhile before ordering the BIG DC and Competition, then ordered the Coated a day or so later and combined the orders.

In the past, getting the order in later usually meant the order got processed later. Also, some varieties might be done before others (orders with coated blades often shipped later). And combining orders seemed to get them pushed to the back of the line. And yet this time I was among the first to report a ding. It doesn't seem to be following any of the usual patterns.

As for how much they work, it seems the janitor is usually there at 3am drinking and grinding, but they did take the Thanksgiving holiday off. Supposedly.

Anyway, as we know from Jerry's cryptic posts, something big's in the works on at the shop. But we also know that it's been almost three months since these went live, with nothing but a very limited Halloween Alpha Dog ganza and the Black Friday grab bags and shop credits since. I suspect they were working had to get these out before Christmas, but I also suspect that way more TGULBs were ordered than any other recent model, so maybe Christmas delivery is a little too optimistic. I'm guessing they're going to get most of them shipped by the end of the year, then get to work on to the grab bags as they're preparing for the big reveal of what comes next.

Just got dinged the other day.All I can say is DAMN.I got one of each favor and the bill was HUGE.

Know it would be a big hit in the pocket,I didn't get any shop credits or Grab Bags.

I thought about it for awhile before ordering the BIG DC and Competition, then ordered the Coated a day or so later and combined the orders.

That's what I ended up doing too... Ordered DC and comp.... Went back a couple days later and added a coated and combined the order... Just couldn't resist!

Ok. Finally got the DING yesterday.
Both dread and anticipation... What an emotional rush.
Dread because of the hefty bill... Anticipation 'cause...y'all know

Thank you Santa I was a good boy this year!!!

I ordered within seconds of opening up- I paid for it back then so I didn't have to worry about it later as I figured it would be near Christmas time. So for me it will come out of nowhere without a clue :D ~ I love surprises! :D ` and I have no doubts JTT is correct, hundreds upon hundreds will have been ordered.

Just got dinged, and I hemmed and hawed on ordering for a couple of days.
This is gonna be AWESOME!!! :D :thumbsup::thumbsup:

3B8dMBB.jpg

Back