Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

muddy on green canvas. will try to post more with better light probably later this weekend.
Awesome thanks. I originally thought it was tan on muddy. Mine should be here next week and is tan on muddy. The green on muddy looks great though!

Somebody can have mine its black blade with black and green scales. I haven't gotten a ding yet.

Last edited:
Here's mine, I was surprised by a rare Saturday UPS delivery :thumbsup:

They really trimmed the fat away on this one, thought it was a knock-off for a minute ;)

Here's my "light brigade" combo.. the holster has been on my bench a while waiting for time to finish it but when I remembered I ordered green micarta on the TGULB it seemed like a match.

TGULB in Micarta is 14.6 ounces, paired with the S&W it's a 26.6 ounce package :D

Fits in nicely with the rest of the brigade family.

TGULB.JPG

Weight.jpg

Drawer.jpg

Here's mine, I was surprised by a rare Saturday UPS delivery :thumbsup:

They really trimmed the fat away on this one, thought it was a knock-off for a minute ;)

Here's my "light brigade" combo.. the holster has been on my bench a while waiting for time to finish it but when I remembered I ordered green micarta on the TGULB it seemed like a match.

TGULB in Micarta is 14.6 ounces, paired with the S&W it's a 26.6 ounce package :D

Fits in nicely with the rest of the brigade family.

View attachment 1249364

View attachment 1249365

View attachment 1249363
WoW...Super Lite Combo...Tool Box drawer storage is the perfect solution for Heavy Blades:cool::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks! I have about 300 fixed blades in a 12 drawer Milwaukee tool chest. It's been a fun project finding new ways to make the space work but the 1" deep drawers are for flat storage only.

Took delivery of my HOG box today.
Gonna wrap it and leave it under the tree until Christmas day

Ha, didn't even consider that myself. The "Go" for these was back on my birthday, so it's a long awaited B-day present, not a Christmas present. :D

Thanks! I have about 300 fixed blades in a 12 drawer Milwaukee tool chest. It's been a fun project finding new ways to make the space work but the 1" deep drawers are for flat storage only.
I’d love to see your toolbox setup. Might make for a pretty sweet thread, if one on the topic doesn’t already exist.

Ha, didn't even consider that myself. The "Go" for these was back on my birthday, so it's a long awaited B-day present, not a Christmas present. :D
Mine are also long awaited birthday presents! My birthday was the Sunday after it went live, and that’s close enough for me to consider them my birthday blades.

Last edited:
Gahhhh! I'm still waiting to get dinged!

On the edge of my seat lol. They look sooo sexy. I can't wait to feel the weight too ;)

I know staff are working hard to get order filled and shipped.Tracking shows the shipping label was printed on Friday at 9 pm and just got picked up late Monday morning.

Last edited:
I’d love to see your toolbox setup. Might make for a pretty sweet thread, if one on the topic doesn’t already exist.

I've thought about it, maybe I'll do that at some point. Plenty of PVC, down spouts and other trickery have been employed to make it happen :)

Chad,

Shhhh . . . . Just put the gun down. . . . Now, toss it into a box with that Ultra sweet holster you obviously made just for me, and mail it to my FFL dealer's address. I'll take care of it from there. . . . :thumbsup::cool:

I don't need the knife. . . I already have one just like it. . . . . :D

Shhhh . . . . Just Do It!!!!:)

Thanks for your cooperation . . . .:thumbsup:

Merry Christmas to me! :cool: :D

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry:D

Back