Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Nice. I just got mine paid today. Only the second time I've ordered two at once; the other time happened to be the TGA2. Not sure why I'm so enamored with the TG, but I certainly am. It is about the only one that I'll drop that kind of money at one time on.

Have black mic on BIG DC and a maroon mic on BIG DC coming. Not sure which I'll make the user yet. But definitely one of them.

Not sure why I'm so enamored with the TG, but I certainly am. It is about the only one that I'll drop that kind of money at one time on.
I think most are, it's almost a right of passage - and the funny part is, I never knew a thing about TWD and the TG, never watched it so that was never part of what drew me to it, it's the shape, the lines, it's freaking perfect in my eyes.

I’ll second that. The TGULB is the first model that I ordered two of.

...and then there were three... Xmas a few days early! :D

IYpveWd.jpg

Love the way the TGULB feels in the hand... it feels lighter than the (grab bag) Custom NFNO and I adore the rounded edges!

Here's my catch...
Left to right: Comp with Black Canvas; BIG DC with Maroon Canvas; Green Coated with Tan Canvas

That green REALLY POPS in the light! Almost got a slight metallic sheen like the Midnight Blue does. I really like it!
Maaaaan.... those are nice. I should have black mic on BIGDC and maroon mic on BIGDC coming in .... soon. Two weeks... anyway....

Getting a decent spine shot of the TGULB vs. TGSE is proving a bit difficult with my phone, so I checked them with calipers and both came in right as spec'd.

TGULB: 0.21"
TGSE: 0.26" (both coated)

Imagine what 20% thinner looks like, that's it. lol ;)

Back