Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Some times 2 weeks is 2 weeks , some times 2 weeks is just sometime in the future, Lets Drink.
Must have been a lot of these sold because this is taking a long time I just payed for mine last week and shipping can be (2 weeks)

I got notice earlier today that mine shipped as well. Supposed to be here Thursday, but I'm predicting Friday. It normally takes about 3 days from Wauseon to here.
Thursday is also my expected delivery date! Comp/ green micarta.

My BIG DC w maroon came today. It rounds out my small piglet collection nicely. I̶'v̶e̶ o̶f̶f̶i̶c̶i̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ b̶e̶e̶n̶ a̶ p̶i̶g̶l̶e̶t̶ f̶o̶r̶ a̶ y̶e̶a̶r̶ n̶o̶w̶!̶

*Correction* I actually had the date wrong somehow. I placed my first Busse order in early May 2019, so it's actually been less than a year. More like 9 months lol.
3TG4IYV.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats, sixplymaple sixplymaple ! Looks like you're just ahead of me in joining this family! I kinda joined in around the Cupid Ganzaaa last year!

I got a BIG DC maroon as well (along with CF black mic and Forest green and tan mic). Wonderful choice! I think the TGULB really really shines in the BIG DC finish!

Last edited:
Both mine actually arrived today! I couldn't believe USPS got their act so together.
Beautiful blades. I would try to get photos, but they're just black micarta and maroon micarta, both on BIG DC, which have all been shown before on this thread, with better photos than I can take.

The slightly proud tang (correct term?), and the rounding, is phenomenal, and seem as if they will be incredibly comfortable in use. My biggest problem now is figuring out which one to actually use (probably should add, "first"). Hoping they fit the SpecOps sheath well enough for now; will probably get a kydex soon.

May be the best purchase I've made. Even though the HR2 is still going to vie for favorite overall knife.

for sure. wasnt meant in any shitstorm way - just bit disapointed when you want to unbox bronzen shine and get hammered silver...but great knife for the short time i handled it till boxing it again.
Have you received your correct knife yet???

We took Cletus with us to pick up my TGULB from UPS. After ups we went to the park. We are now at Ross and CVS. The wife is in the store and Cleets and I couldn’t wait any longer! View attachment 1262378
This thing is cool!!! I gotta get it home to better lighting, before someone calls the cops on me. Lol.
First impressions are, I like it a lot!!!:eek:

Back