Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

If you desire:
  • a slicey yet large-ish INFI model
  • plus wall-to-wall Nuclear Meltdown treatment
  • with a low-maintenance Competition Finish
  • supremely balanced for your hand
  • that you can knock around without worry...TGULB ticks off all the boxes! :thumbsup:

Thanks Busse Combat Co.! :D

CwjAULA.jpg

Slw8whz.jpg

How do you guys like the DC versions of this one? I am waiting for a green micarta DC one. I have been overseas in Germany for awhile during the holidays and had to pay a couple weeks late as I got home last week. From what I've seen these knives look fantastic. I can't wait for mine to arrive.

The BIG DC ones are fantastic. Honestly I'm not sure which I like better... I might actually like the DC better! (I got one of each)

You'll like yours! This run of green micarta looks really good and I bet it looks great with the BIG DC TGULB. I have a green and BIG DC combo in the FHFG INFIdu, and it's great!

How do you guys like the DC versions of this one? I am waiting for a green micarta DC one. I have been overseas in Germany for awhile during the holidays and had to pay a couple weeks late as I got home last week. From what I've seen these knives look fantastic. I can't wait for mine to arrive.

I love the DC. Having quite a few of both DC and CF, now, it really is a toss-up which I like better. For the money, DC. If CF is available and DC isn’t, I’m great with CF. IMO, you can’t really go wrong with either. I’ve had no issues with corrosion on any of my DC, although I HAVE seen some kind of kinda reddish patina form on one of my CF knives. Not sure what that’s about. But doesn’t matter. It’s a worker. I’ll beat any coloring off that particular CF blade.

It's 9:30pm and....

Who can it be knocking at my door?
It's UPS.....and they've got my Busse score...

Crappy night time pics but it's beautiful and feels so good in hand. The nuclear smoothed edges are soooo nice. Yay for UPS delivering it at this time of night!

REDY6RV.jpg

CncMN0Y.jpg

Last edited:
It's 9:30pm and....

Who can that be knocking at my door?
It's UPS.....and they've got my Busse score...

Crappy night time pics but it's beautiful and feels so good in hand. The nuclear smoothed edges are soooo nice. Yay for UPS delivering it at this time of night!

REDY6RV.jpg

CncMN0Y.jpg
Awesome Combo! Really cool colors!
The TGULB is nice too.

Thank you guys for all the pics. Ive started second guessing myself on the thinner blade and this "nookeler" meltdown, but seeing the pics in high res and beating the .187" thick bushcraft blades i currently have with a baton, I know the TGULB is going to be spectacular in the bush as well as camp.

I have not seen any "hard use" pics of the ultra light brigade, so i guess maybe i should be "that guy" that does a post of BBWB (Beating Busseknife With Baton)
But I need a knife to beat up.
Please tell the controllers of the trucks to show up with mine. I ordered within 5 minutes on go night, and mine is still in the awaiting shipment category.

The blue G-10 is stunning. I was a coward and ordered mine in Black, but considered blue or orange. Next Busse will absolutely be orange or blue.

Shipping notification received. No tracking information yet. Sometime next week.

I was still waiting for mine to ship but I just received the notice that it will be here the 20th! That red and black G-10 looks amazing. I have that combo on my Hell Razor 2. And That bruiser is also looking good on this model. Now I am going to have to contact Mr. Brown about 2 canvas mutant sheaths for my TGULB and Infi Ratmandu.

Back