Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

The Twins are in!!

KwBWDvc.jpg

I somehow talked myself out of ordering one back in September, and have been regretting (say it aint so!) the decision ever since. But as I was browsing PeteyTwoPointOne's pictures, lusting after that green micarta, an email from Amy-0 graced my inbox....

... the waiting list came through, and I just ordered my green/CF TGULB from the shop!!! Pics when I get it, and I will commence freaking out with anticipation until then :D

I somehow talked myself out of ordering one back in September, and have been regretting (say it aint so!) the decision ever since. But as I was browsing PeteyTwoPointOne's pictures, lusting after that green micarta, an email from Amy-0 graced my inbox....

... the waiting list came through, and I just ordered my green/CF TGULB from the shop!!! Pics when I get it, and I will commence freaking out with anticipation until then :D
Congrats brother!!!!

TEAM BUSSE KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK with this, This is a GRAIL model. If theres only one knife in my kit and collection it will be this one. Had to sleep with it under the pillow last night like a kid. Ultra Light Brigade Forever.

I picked mine up last night, first cut with it was a stripe down the arm which popped off every.hair.on.top.of.the.arm. The comp finish is outstanding, fit and finish perfect- looks like the top of a machine tool surface, i love the ripple effect in side ways light. This baby ought to slice thru food and meat like butter, as well as hack wood or varmints. Hell, I couldnt even find any of those alleged evil "GREMLIN lines" (WTF?) on this Bushcraft tool and combat weapon. I WISH I HAD PURCHASED TWO OF THESE, and I find myself lusting after the blue handled one on the exchange at this moment. If this model had been the first in the legacy, I'd bet less of the other Team Gemini variants would have been spawned into circulation. SNEAKY TEAM BUSSE, saving the best Team Gemini production run for last. I'll take off the tinfoil hat now, and buy moar BUSSE combat knives later.

The weight or lack thereof and balance, 100% JOY. The blade has sleeker thickness profile than my other big brute team gemini models and i actually like this thinner blade more than my other two TG's. Got up and did Kali Clock drills with it at 0-dark-30 this morning and the thing is magic for a long big blade. Normal drill is with a 6" tanto, an emerson super CQC-7 , or the 6" Pacific model by Reeves, but this is a game changer.

For a short time last night, I Actually considered selling one of the other team geminis in my herd of blades, but i've beat so much paint off them, got patina and stains and purchased sheaths in the Brown, and combat master flavor, that i dont feel like taking a loss or missing any of the herd. Call me Gollum!

By the way, the ultra light brigade fits perfect in the 2 spec ops combat masters i have, and a hair loose in the B. Brown kydex for team gemini light brigade and the team gemini A2 special. As Expected, the ultra light brigade rattles in the two sheaths made to fit the thicker blades but will do until i get a sheath from him ordered to fit the thinner blade.

The FEATURE RICH well fitted G-10 mates to the well designed proud tang with deliberate master craftsmanship just like my Chris Reeves Green Beret, and Pacific knives. I love this "proud" feature and it was the scale tipper in behalf of ordering the TGULB. The radius beyond the G-10 just utterly kicks arse.

The reeves tools are not much for the baton because of top clip thinned out and 1 and two inches shorter than the TGULB. This causes a baton to shed flakes with every hit, more so than a flat or wider radii spine.

That TGULB Nuke melt and radius it is just the highlight of the handle. I bet it goes easy on a baton as well. There Aint going to be none of this speculative "hotspots", "cold spots" happening, and no glove wearing/handwringing to split wood or hack tent poles and stakes. Besides not being a "rich folk", I have callused paws, that like the feel of steel and G-10 on impact.

Field test and photo thread up and coming after i get out in the bush with this fine tool. Buy once, cry once applies to any fine tool or layout of equipment. A knife this well designed and implemented needs to be out in the field where its free to do its thing, if youve got one sitting in a safe, you need to get another so you can enjoy what a field knife is all about.

Thank You BUSSE COMBAT for great customer service and high quality tools at a working mans price.

Last edited:
Back