Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

EuCDs5G.jpg

WHAT A BLADE!!!
After receiving the wrong TGULB i sent mine back and Amy got me back the shipping AND Customs costs. ...obvious i got tempted to Change my order and "upgraded" for DC Finnish with maroon micarta!!!
AGAIN Amy recalculated and subtracted the customs costs... THEN she shipped free customs!!!
AWESOME CUSTOM SERVICE!!!! BIG LOVE from Vienna Austria. ANYTIME AGAIN WITH BUSSE.
FS3lQ4Rs_o.jpeg
KEKciGI4_o.jpeg

WHAT A BLADE!!!
After receiving the wrong TGULB i sent mine back and Amy got me back the shipping AND Customs costs. ...obvious i got tempted to Change my order and "upgraded" for DC Finnish with maroon micarta!!!
AGAIN Amy recalculated and subtracted the customs costs... THEN she shipped free customs!!!
AWESOME CUSTOM SERVICE!!!! BIG LOVE from Vienna Austria. ANYTIME AGAIN WITH BUSSE.
FS3lQ4Rs_o.jpeg
KEKciGI4_o.jpeg
That maroon really pops with BIG DC, doesn’t it!

WHAT A BLADE!!!
FS3lQ4Rs_o.jpeg
KEKciGI4_o.jpeg
I have the same color combo and it’s fantastic. That blade is my favorite of all time. Perfect weight, feel, and look. Really is beautiful!

Congrats!

Also, that was very nice of Amy to help you out and hook you up with free shipping. Just another reason to love Busse!

Could anyone who got Black and Tan g10 post some pics? I’m on the fence with ordering handle options.

I have a Forsaken Gemini with Black and Tan G10. Not exactly what you’re asking for, but it should give an idea of what it will look like until someone posts their TGULB with Black and Tan handles. I’m curious to see how different they look with the nuclear smoothing.

7Dah2kv.jpg

uUpjCz4.jpg

I have a Forsaken Gemini with Black and Tan G10. Not exactly what you’re asking for, but it should give an idea of what it will look like until someone posts their TGULB with Black and Tan handles. I’m curious to see how different they look with the nuclear smoothing.

7Dah2kv.jpg

uUpjCz4.jpg
Thanks for the reply. Ive never gone for B&T before because it looks different from pic to pic depending on the lighting so I’m not sure how I’d feel about it in person.

Has anyone used their TGULB besides slicing paper. I'm also in favor of a thinner blade.

Back