Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

This TGULB does feel great in the hand. No doubt.
20200911-185004.jpg

The TGULB is... well, it's just amazing. MAYBE the TGLB is better, in some way. If only because it came first. And it seems it has a little more technological optimization than the TGULB (under the scales). But for those of use that can't get an original TGLB... I think it is definitely at the pinnacle of Busse-dom. On the right hand of the pinnacle, at least.

'Course, then there's the TG Crusader.... but we won't go there. OR the TG14... but we won't go there either.

Nevermind... too much bourbon already.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to get at least one. I won't be surprised if on ordering day I hit the "+" next to quantity a couple times.
I 'WAS' going that way, double or even...triple ("GASP..!!!), but when I realized my 1st TGULB [Tan Cloth w/ Competition Finish & custAzwelke sheath] would be outrageously Green Monster Jealous..., I held back... Damned that hurt!
Awesome!

Perfect timing too. I like to watch old favorites while working leather so I can focus on work and just look at TV occasionally, and just started season one of The Walking Dead, had to rewind when Darrel was opening a walker to see if he had eaten Sophia and told Rick his knife wasn't as sharp. Out comes Team Gemini :)

I'm in when they go live but until then my Alpha Regulator will be here tomorrow to hold me over :thumbsup:

Awesome!

Perfect timing too. I like to watch old favorites while working leather so I can focus on work and just look at TV occasionally, and just started season one of The Walking Dead, had to rewind when Darrel was opening a walker to see if he had eaten Sophia and told Rick his knife wasn't as sharp. Out comes Team Gemini :)

I'm in when they go live but until then my Alpha Regulator will be here tomorrow to hold me over :thumbsup:

🗡️⚔️☢️
Busse TGULB ~ 2nd Mortgage & 401K DEVOURED..!!! Bought it w/ the Tan Micarta slabs, Competition Finish, and an Azwelke Custom Kydex Sheath... My Comptroller & New Ventures Staff have threatened Seppuku - upon ME! I mean, is that even possible..??? Gotta say, as both a Java Junkie AND Knife/Steel Geek, this site is Hazardous to my RETIREMENT. "Dang it to Hell and Back!" ~ my wife of 34-years, after finding the 'HIT' this TGULB knife took upon our bank account. Unfortunately, for me, I did this almost immediately after I had bought a new Winkler II S.A.R. Straw that broke the camel's back!!

🗡️⚔️☢️
Busse TGULB ~ 2nd Mortgage & 401K DEVOURED..!!! Bought it w/ the Tan Micarta slabs, Competition Finish, and an Azwelke Custom Kydex Sheath... My Comptroller & New Ventures Staff have threatened Seppuku - upon ME! I mean, is that even possible..??? Gotta say, as both a Java Junkie AND Knife/Steel Geek, this site is Hazardous to my RETIREMENT. "Dang it to Hell and Back!" ~ my wife of 34-years, after finding the 'HIT' this TGULB knife took upon our bank account. Unfortunately, for me, I did this almost immediately after I had bought a new Winkler II S.A.R. Straw that broke the camel's back!!
Dude’s gotta do what a dude’s gotta do. If you only bought one, you’re a better man than me. And you can quote me in that to your wife. Right now Gemini form is in a dead heat with the Ratmandu form for taking the most of my money. For ‘mandus, I have at least 9 (after counting through twice, I think it is just 9). For Geminis, I have 9…. Again, best I can recollect on a Sunday night after a few bourbons. So…. Yeah….. crap. I probably don’t need that many of either of those.

Dude’s gotta do what a dude’s gotta do. If you only bought one, you’re a better man than me. And you can quote me in that to your wife. Right now Gemini form is in a dead heat with the Ratmandu form for taking the most of my money. For ‘mandus, I have at least 9 (after counting through twice, I think it is just 9). For Geminis, I have 9…. Again, best I can recollect on a Sunday night after a few bourbons. So…. Yeah….. crap. I probably don’t need that many of either of those.
I can help you.

they're probably fakes anyways.
send them to me for proper disposal.

🤡

Ordered mine February 4th, 2020. Shipped February 11th, 2020. Big DC finish with green canvas micarta.

Back