Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Yes I am certainly in for at least one. I have held on to my TGLB and my Forsaken Gemini unable to decide which I love more. The only thing I don't like about the Forsaken Gemini is the CBT grooves seem a little large. I wish they were like the old CBT like I have on my Busse BG Mofo. But it is the same on my Hellrazor 2 so I'm not going to complain too much. Anyways I think I will get Tan and black G-10 and DC to match my edc Park Ranger that I carry often. I can not wait to compare all three Geminis.

It looks like the edges of the tang are just slightly proud of the scales? Otherwise, why bother rounding the edges of the tang?

So if this is 20% less INFI than a TGLB, can we assume it will be 20% less expensive?

Maybe $307 for coated, with Competition as a no extra cost option?

Unfortunately both knives are made from the same thickness of INFI. o_O

So, that means we have to grind away a ton of more INFI in order to get it thinner.:eek:

And that means it's gonna cost us a lot more to make.:eek::eek::confused:

We'll have pricing up tomorrow:thumbsup::cool:

Prepare for sticker shock!!!!. . . . o_O

Until then. . . .

Let's Drink!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jerry:D:D:D

It looks like the edges of the tang are just slightly proud of the scales? Otherwise, why bother rounding the edges of the tang?
I suspect its actually a cost-saving measure - avoids an additional finishing step after the scales are attached. The AA also had that finish.

I suspect its actually a cost-saving measure - avoids an additional finishing step after the scales are attached. The AA also had that finish.

reminds me of this...
RrlX0Sz.jpg

Love my combat grades!!! Now it's just about picking the right colors.

Anyone have a pic of black on green canvas and also muddy on green canvas?

TGULB Competition Finish
TGULB%20Competition-X2.jpg

There it is!! Oh. Yeah!!

Better not try to keep up with the Jones' on the Busse forum. You will be seeing red and negatives real quick.

Haha I need a better job! :(

I need to quit building handguns with optics! It’s hell on the eyes getting old.

Damn, I’ll definitely get a comp/black micarta! (Not that there was ever any doubt of that...) but I am also tempted to order up a murdered-out black G10 as well... :D

Murdered-out? Black G10 on black CG? That would look... well... killer! :D

I dig it! Probably going to go for a DC finish. It will be a user so no need for the competition finish.

I was thinking the opposite. That the CF hides any user scratches better than BIG DC. At least a little better, IME. But both do ok.

Please explain big DC finish?

Bead Blasted with 2 different GRIT sizes...Course first followed by Finer Grit...."Double Cut"

Thanks for that question and answer. I knew BIG. That’s one of my favorite finishes, especially after how it looked on the NFNO. But the D of DC always threw me. I just figured the first cut was the BIG, and second was the blast. But a double blast.... no wonder it looks so nice.

Last edited:
There it is!! Oh. Yeah!!

I need to quit building handguns with optics! It’s hell on the eyes getting old.

I was thinking the opposite. That the CF hides any user scratches better than BIG DC. At least a little better, IME. But both do ok.

Thanks for that question and answer. I knew BIG. That’s one of my favorite finishes, especially after how it looked on the NFNO. But the D of DC always threw me. I just figured the first cut was the BIG, and second was the blast. But a double blast.... no wonder it looks so nice.

Double Cut looks like Frosted Satin to me....the blasting removes the machining marks left in the "Comp" Finish and Blends the grind lines of the Flats and Bevel with a smooth transition. Look at at the Comp Fuller and the DC Fuller which appears much smoother no chatter marks.

Sweet looking blades. Also very much interested in the price, have some great users but Brother uses a TGLB and I have a TG, 5 month old son will be looking for his own blade someday and this could complete the trinity! Not sure I could sit on it for 12 years before using it though so in the meantime.....dual TGs!

There it is!! Oh. Yeah!!

Call me old school but I'm b.o.b with everything. Can I request no coat? Because I'm interested in cerakote.

Back