Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

TGULB With All Three Blade Finishes.

TGULB%20All%20Three%20Finishes-X2.jpg

That is a great comparison picture Jerry thank you! Looking amazing!

So I have to ask, will these be going up on the website as a regular offering?

What are the advantages of the Big DC versus the competition finish?
The only two I can think of is lower reflectivity in the DC and if you prefer the matte finish look. I love the BIG DC (I’ve got two in it currently and sold a third), but I think I am going to get the competition finish in this for the variety. I think that differences in the functionality between those two finishes are pretty marginal.

Last edited:
Double Cut looks like Frosted Satin to me....the blasting removes the machining marks left in the "Comp" Finish and Blends the grind lines of the Flats and Bevel with a smooth transition. Look at at the Comp Fuller and the DC Fuller which appears much smoother no chatter marks.

Yeeeaaahhhh..... maybe. Not sure I’m seeing the same thing as you. But, no matter. They both are great finishes, IMO. The DC starts better, I think. But in the long run (after much usage) the comp looks better. Until you bead blast the DC again. ;)

Someone please wake Jerry up and tell him it’s more than half passed tomorrow and we need to know how much these glorious slabs of primo bacon are going to cost us??!!

This is Amazing! So cool Boss. Thanks. Been so busy at work haven't hit the back button in a while

Krap!!! My wallet has been realitively unscathed by this last round of offers...

Until now!! She may not be a TGLB LE, but I'm in for at least one!!! :eek: :D :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back