Teamster Revisited! Tale of a Gift!!

waynorth

Dealer / Materials Provider
Talking about some past SFO's I mentioned to Dave Knowtracks that I have a bad habit of selling too many of my productions, and winding up without one for my archive collection!!
It is great when someone wants what you dream up, and I've had a hard time refusing in the past!!:rolleyes:
Well Dave had an extra one of these, and it showed up at my PO box today!!!:eek:
It feels good to have an Ebony again!! Thank You my friend!!! My Birthday is having a hard time ending!!!:DTeamster gift 1.jpg Teamster gift 2.jpg Teamster gift 3.jpg

Charlie I never knew you didn’t have an Ebony 66 my friend.
I would have gladly handed this over to you had I known this- but in saying this Dave deserves to be THE one to put that special smile on your face as he deserves that being the ( and I do mean THE ) most loyal Charlie Campagna SFO collector out there.

Once again- be it a bit late Happy Birthday, and my friend Dave - Man .... We love you brother!
Those 66 framed HJ’s of yours ROCK Charlie.

Thanks for the nice comments Duncan, Willard, Mark, Steve, Logan and Jack, and all those who flooded my "likes"!!:eek::)
I remember We were all especially proud of that knife; - - even of the labels!!:D

Last edited:
Talking about some past SFO's I mentioned to Dave Knowtracks that I have a bad habit of selling too many of my productions, and winding up without one for my archive collection!!
It is great when someone wants what you dream up, and I've had a hard time refusing in the past!!:rolleyes:
Well Dave had an extra one of these, and it showed up at my PO box today!!!:eek:
It feels good to have an Ebony again!! Thank You my friend!!! My Birthday is having a hard time ending!!!:DView attachment 1201615 View attachment 1201616 View attachment 1201617

Nice Russian Blues, Antler Crown with the appropriate year cent to accompany the HJ Charlie! :thumbsup::cool:
But what I really like was the labels from back in the day! :D No little amount of thought went into there composition. ;)
But if we're gonna talk HJ #6, the exotic's must be included :p I believe there were about a dozen interior Ivory examples made but only 3 exteriors. This pattern I have always liked and was dumbfounded when at first they didn't seem to be much of a hit! But it does seem that they have come around! ;)
Interior...
IMG_1543.JPG

Exterior.....
IMG_1538.JPG
IMG_1539.JPG

Dave

Great stuff right there Charlie:thumbsup: The Teamster Jack is my most carried HJ, it's just so easy to carry and use:cool:

Dave, what can I say? Duncan said it all;):) Good on you my friend:thumbsup:

Oh, and Charlie, I would have given you Duncan's ebony Teamster HJ also:p
Ha Ha!! Glad to hear you use one, Paul!! And thanks for offering Duncan's knife to me!!
Ha Ha!!!
I talked to him yesterday, and he's coming along great!! Just tires easily!!
I'm thinking of him every day!!!

Back