Techno (by MarcinS) - new model coming soon...

coming soon... first ever co-lab of Polish maker with major knife manufacturer. And it's Spyderco, so one of the very best in fact! That is quite special moment for Polish knife-world.

Seen the knife. Got the custom AND proto at home RIGHT NOW. You won't be disappointed! If you played with it in Atlanta you know how cool this small tank is... major drool & cool :eek:

spyderco_techno.jpg

More pics to follow this week... approved by Sal :cool:

Sweet, can't wait to see them... Out of curiosity, is the blade steel still going to be 154CM?

Sweet, can't wait to see them... Out of curiosity, is the blade steel still going to be 154CM?

dont know exactley what the blade steel is going to be other than im 99.8% sure i read somewhere that 154cm was used in the proto just because it was on hand....similar to what the tuff went thhrough with the proto in s30v and people thought it was coming out like that.

OK, let's take a look here... first pictures of MarcinS & Spyderco marriage :D

ms_techno_001.jpg

ms_techno_002.jpg

ms_techno_003.jpg

ms_techno_004.jpg

ms_techno_005.jpg

ms_techno_006.jpg

ms_techno_007.jpg

Last edited:
I very much prefer the original clip and backspacer. :grumpy: CTS-XHP is cool though.

CTS-XHP Niiiice. Too bad I am a lefty though. :mad:

I do like the wire clip but not so sure about the back spacer though...

Looks pretty sweet, although im not digging the backspacer too much. I think the original backspacer on the custom version or one in brass/bronze/aluminum/SS would look awesome... Im digging the CTS XHP.

I love the hidden blade stop and change to a blue backspacer. Not sure I am digging changing the lock cutout to the outside of the scale though. definitely one of the knives I am most anticipating right now.

Grizz

personally i like the blue backspacer it adds a nice touch. but hey that's just me. if the price is right (which i hope it is) i will most definitely grab it.

I really like the looks of this knife. And the blue spacer is growing on me.

Last edited:
It looks very nice, but I think that the blue make it look kind of cheap....would be better if it were blued titanium ; )

The original piece that we have has a blue backspacer. We matched the proto that we had. Don't know where the "other" sample came from.

sal

Back