Techno (by MarcinS) - new model coming soon...

I know this will be a serious EDC if I get one. I may to unload some of my larger Spydercos and buy this little giant.

Last edited:
Dont like the blue backspacer. In fact I much prefer when hardware is used rather than big backspacers like that! Was gonna order one until I saw that backspacer. Not my cup of tea. Looks like a solid little guy though!

Dont like the blue backspacer. In fact I much prefer when hardware is used rather than big backspacers like that! Was gonna order one until I saw that backspacer. Not my cup of tea. Looks like a solid little guy though!

A couple barrel spacers only cost a few bucks. If you like a knife a lot, I wouldn't let the backspacer stop you!

I like the blue G10 backspacer and think its pretty unique. Don't see many production companys with this feature on their knives.

I like the blue G10 backspacer and think its pretty unique. Don't see many production companys with this feature on their knives.

I agree, it gets pretty old after while, when you see black, black or black. I'd even go for a red or yellow one. :p

So pleasantly surprised at how quickly the lock-up set in,
not even a few days with casual use and there is no more
sticky lock-up. Didn't even have to speed up the
process with graphite. Also lessened the detent and is now
flick-able, even with middle finger flick. It's definitely wearing
in nicely. Little bugga' is growing on me a little bit more.

I'd love to see a comparison shot of this with a Leafstorm. How heavy in hand does all that metal feel?

I'd love to see a comparison shot of this with a Leafstorm. How heavy in hand does all that metal feel?

I don't have any experience with the Leaf Storm, but the Techno feels great in-hand. It's only 3.6 oz, but very well balanced. I've used it wearing work gloves and bare handed and it's great either way. The wide blade jimping is great for gloves.

I'm kind of amazed that the blue back spacer seems to be liked so much.

I think it is really out of place on this knife.

Everything is so carefully matched except the back spacer?

I'm kind of amazed that the blue back spacer seems to be liked so much.

I think it is really out of place on this knife.

Everything is so carefully matched except the back spacer?

I'm not a fan of Blue G10 in general but on this knife, I dig it.

That said, I think a Natural or Jade G10 variant would look dead sexy with the Titanium.

I'm not a fan of Blue G10 in general but on this knife, I dig it.

That said, I think a Natural or Jade G10 variant would look dead sexy with the Titanium.

Jade G10 would be so perfect for this knife! We need to find someone who will make custom backspacers!

Mine came today. I'm really liking this little knife. I'm fine with the blue, but I may have preferred something else.

Back