TechStudio K01 Profile Sharpening System

Depends on which clamp. For thick survival/camp knives, the K02 single clamp goes up to 7 mm which is good enough for my Fallkniven A1 Pro. This clamp is recommended for 5 mm thick blades not thin blades. For thin blades use the K02 filet clamps which are recommended for 2.5 mm or less thickness. All this info is in the description for each clamp on the website.

George

Did you know? We have K02 Wranglerstar kits in stock, right now. Order by 10 a.m. EDT and we ship the same day. Why live with dull, boring blades when you can make them scary sharp and beautiful. Can't you just feel that high end folder glide effortlessly through paper? Want a perfect mirror finish? The TSProf sharpener and accessories can make all this come true. :)

Come visit our website, www.statesllc.com
George

Alert: The reinforced springs that we have in stock are for the old fixing units and old clamps (pre-July) only. We are waiting for information about getting new reinforced springs from Tech Studio.

George

Free shipping via UPS ground on K02 Wranglerstar kits to the next 5 orders or until 9 August, whichever comes first!
All K03 units arriving on or around 9 August have now been pre-ordered. Next orders for K03's will arrive on or around
15 September.

George

Only 3 days left for free UPS ground shipping when you order a K02 Wranglerstar kit. Why wait months or many weeks? Order by 10 a.m. and we will ship by 2 p.m. EDT the very same day. $489 gets you a K02 Wranglerstar kit anywhere in the continental US.

George

Only 3 hours left. Order your K02 Wranglerstar Kit by midnight tonight (Wednesday) to get free UPS ground shipping anywhere in the continental US. Get them before they are all gone. The one we shipped today will arrive this Friday at the lucky person's home.
Only at S.T.A.T.E.S. is every kit inspected for completeness, cleaned and lubricated.

George

This month's shipment of sharpeners and accessories from Tech Studio has not arrived, yet. We will let you know just as soon
as it does and start sending the orders out the next business day.

George
"Honest, reliable products and service while keeping you, the valued customer, informed"

SUPER K02 SALE K02 SALE ... Another price reduction and free UPS ground for continental US Visit our website at www.statesllc.com How low can we go? [Hint: S.T.A.T.E.S. is the lowest cost US dealer of TSProf K02. Our #1 job is customer satisfaction.]

George

Edited: 27 August. Only 1 unit left.

Last edited:
Glad to announce that the USA batch finally arrived to our warehouse.
Soon tracking numbers will be available.

Have a great day everyone!

Are the K03s still available? I just looked and didn't see them on your website.

Thanks George, I was just wondering if it had been dropped since I didn't see it on their website.

Thanks George, I was just wondering if it had been dropped since I didn't see it on their website.
Are you sure you are looking at www.statesllc.com ? If you click on "Products" the very first picture and item in our catalog is the K03 Wranglerstar Kit. Perhaps you meant on : www.new.tsprof.com website.

With Tech Studio, you will need to go to the "Configurator" drop down, then select "Profile K02" and you will see "Lifting unit" and "Framework with basic units" if you choose both of them you in effect have chosen the K03. Hope this clarification helps.

George

I was looking at the new tsprof site and was expecting to see the K03 listed with the 01 adn 02. Thanks for the clarification.

Last K02 unit that was on hand has been sold and will ship tomorrow. We expect more to arrive this week. Still no tracking numbers, yet.

George

Back