• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tenacious Collection

Please send offers/questions to danflys(@)gmail.com, I accept PayPal Goods and Services at the same email address, please when sending PayPal put the number or name of the knife in the description unless the knife you are purchasing is an Auto/OTF, in this case leave the description blank. Please post "I'll take #____ (corresponding number) plus name of the knife". All pics at the end.

1) Spyderco Tenacious collection several are collectors clubs, all are in new condition never carried or used, except for the black/satin regular model. Included is all pictured knives with boxes/papers, Orange/Satin, Orange/Black, Blue/Satin, RedChecker/Satin, Camo/Satin, CF/Satin Combo edge, Black/Satin(used).

$187 for all.

Untitled by Seneca05, on Flickr

I'll take them for 187. Let me know if you haven't already made a deal. I cannot pm, so my email is tboycher @ gmail.com. Thanks

Back