Terrible day

Well it's been a couple days and the shoulder is feeling pretty good. Still a little sore but I think it feels a bit better than yesterday. Thank you for all of the well wishes guys! This is such a great community I don't know what I would do without this place.

Well it's been a couple days and the shoulder is feeling pretty good. Still a little sore but I think it feels a bit better than yesterday. Thank you for all of the well wishes guys! This is such a great community I don't know what I would do without this place.

Sometimes soft tissue injuries wont become apparent til a day after an accident .. so glad to hear you're back on track. :thumbup:

Jarrett,
Glad that no one was seriously hurt.
Hope all are "coming to terms" and getting past the shock and emotional impact.
I would like to offer some advice, if I may …
Get your shoulder looked at, MRI, whatever it takes.
When I was a much younger man, I rolled a car after being shoved into a guardrail by another vehicle. At first I was one seriously hurtin' unit, but after about 4-5 days, I felt much better.
Attorneys wanted me to sue - I was not so inclined. I don't regret that, but I most definitely should have had myself thoroughly checked out ...
I am still feeling the long term effects of that accident in a couple places - my shoulder being one of them.
You just never know, and now is the time to check it out, if ever. You won't be "invincible" forever, trust me.
Again, very glad to hear that all are relatively unscathed.
Take care and please do give this some thought.
All the best,
Paul

Wow, just came upon this thread now. Good advice given by all that posted above. Take care Jarrett and glad to hear you are on the mend.

When one leaves in the morning there just is no guarantee your coming home that night;)

Take care buddy and glad things are working themselves out:thumbup:

Man, I've not been on the forums for a few. I'm so glad everyone was ok!! God was looking out for y'all.

egads! be glad you weren't on a motorcycle!!! HOpe the pain is minimal and dissipates quickly!

Back