Test results. Read'em and weep.

Very sorry to hear the news Uncle Bill.
Prayers, thoughts, smoke, and energies are in your direction.
I really hope our prayers help.

:) glad when you got back safely, :( sad to read the news.... but am hoping for the best. Smokes and prayers (and whatever else may work)for you.
Eric

METTA

Uncle go over here:

http://www.vitamix.com/

and buy yourself one of these bad boys. Every morning and evening throw in an apple,a pear,some baby carrots,a handful of grapes,and a few ice cubes. Hopefully this will soothe and help those kidneys to recuperate.

Why is it that the biggest and best hearts always have the most trouble? As for the kidneys, I've got this special kidney....;) . Get well soon Uncle Bill!!!

I worried about it all by going to the Atlantis, drinking a few Heinekens and having a NY steak at the steakhouse. Survived it all.
Many thanks for kindness. Don't worry about any of it. I'm not.
A very wise lady told me recently: "If you pray, don't worry. If you worry, don't pray." In your case, you have folks all over the world to do the praying for you. One more going up from here.

Take care, Uncle. Things will happen as they will, and you've got quite a store of good karma.

:) :(

Thanks Uncle Bill. If you're not worrying about it neither am I, what happens happens and life goes on. With that kind of attitude you'll see 100.

I concur with Tohatchi, you have plenty of good karma.

Keep on keepin' on UB, it's the best any of us can do.

Verax

Back