Test results. Read'em and weep.

Uncle:

That's it. No more going out of town on projects with no internet access for me! I come back to this!?! :(

Bill, I know you are man with grit, and even though news like this will knock you back a few steps, you'll keep right on moving forward. People who merit my greatest admiration are those who defiantly go on and don't take it laying down. Folks like you, Uncle. People who's attitudes say," Fine. bring it on. If this is gonna get me, I'll go out with my boots on!"

We've seen the power of prayer on this forum many times before, and it is my sincerest wish that the good lord keeps you around for many years to come. We must think of the upcoming generation of Khuk knuts, afterall!

You both will be in my prayers.

-Craig

:(

I wish I could do something.

I'm hoping someone would post, "I have this special kidney". :)

I was gone all week working and came home Saturday but didn't have the courage to turn on the computer. I hate my premenitions, I learned they usually are correct.

Your one hell of a Man Uncle Bill!

I'm praying for you Uncle Bill, and for my own Dad at the moment.
All the good you've done must mean something, and with the prayers from all the forumites all will hopefully turn out better than it seems at the moment.
God bless.
Duncan

Been offline for a while since I started back school. Decided to check the forums for good luck before midterms, and now I see this. My father suffered from renal cell cancer (renal is a fancy way of saying kidney cancer). You will be in my prayers Uncle Bill. As has been said, we love you. :(

I hope you regain all the health that you had when I first got on here, and you've got my love and prayers as well.

Is there anything that you could do to fix your kidneys and your heart? I have some experience with naturopaths that helped me to fix my chronic heartburn when doctors could not do anything. Maybe they have some ways to deal with this.

More than just surviving, I want you to be happy and healthy.

Back